Chapter 4

Freen's POV

After calming myself, I'm now literally craving blood. But before that, I called the maid quarters and asked them to instruct the maid earlier who brought me the food to come on the second floor.

Later on, I hear a soft knock on the door. Well, I think it's the maid earlier.

"Come in," I said

She slowly walks in. Her head is bowed. I can hear her fast heartbeat, and it's pretty familiar.

Oh, that's why she smells familiar. She's the one who sneaked into my room earlier.

"I'm sorry master. It won't happen again. Please forgive me and don't fire my grandparents," she said

Oh, so she's Mr Armstrong's granddaughter

"Come closer," I said and patted the space beside me.

She keeps her head down and sits down.

I then stand up and get the first aid kit in the closet.

I kneeled and grabbed her hand. I can't smell the blood right now cause it had been cleaned but not bandaged.

It's the purpose of getting her here. Being the alpha, I need to cure her wood.

She cringed every time I rubbed the cotton on it.

Her wounds are not that deep. It just needed to be bandaged.

After that, I stood up and put back the first aid kit.

"Thank you master," she said in a small voice

Her voice is sweet.

"You know it's rude talking to someone without looking at their face, little one," I said, smiling and Patting her hair.

I was surprised when she lifted her head and glanced at me.

Mr. Armstrong's granddaughter is beautiful. The rumor is true. I'm locked in her lovely eyes; her lips are so red that I want to kiss them.

Wait, why do I feel like this? Later, I think something inside me is heating up, like my heart.

And this feeling only means one thing. I found my mate.

But is this little one my mate? Maybe I was mistaken. I need to unwind my mind. Maybe her blood smells so sweet that my heart burns.

I quickly removed my hands from her head and instructed her to go out.

She, with a scared face, goes out of the room immediately. Fucked these mood swings. But seeing her scared of me breaks my heart. Oh shit!

I then called Tee and the gang for a night out in the city. Maybe I'm just thirsty. I need to drink some blood and confirm this feeling I had.

If she is my mate, then be ready, little one. I'm planning to take it only a short time. My patience is short.

Later on, here we are in the bar. I'm finding someone tasty.

I then danced in the middle of the bar, and a woman wrapped her hands around my neck.

I quickly grab her closer to me and smell her neck.

She giggled as she felt my breath in her neck.

I whispered in her ears, inviting her to go somewhere private. She just nodded.

Tee and the others saw me with the woman and smirked. They know what's going to happen.

I bring her to the VIP room inside the bar. She then kissed me, and we made out until I had the chance to put her hands on the top of her head.

I start licking her neck. She moans. Yeah, moan for me!

I bite her neck, not that hard, just leaving some bit marks. Until my fangs came out, and using my other hand, I covered her mouth from the scream while I sunk my teeth into her neck.

After, I can feel the average blood I should drink for her not to die. I used my powers to make her forget what happened.

She then blacked out. I licked her neck to close the wounds.

I don't know, but even if I drank so much blood for her, I still can't take off the smell of that little one's blood.

*************************

I'm willing to bite, too, if it's freen 😆

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine, so I am giving the credits to the rightful owner.