Chapter 24

Becky's POV

I woke up with a tapped on my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes and it was ms nam.

"Good morning Becky!" She said

I wonder where the Master is? I can still remember what we did last night that makes me blush.

"Hey you're blushing Becky what are you thinking huh?" Ms nam asked

She then chuckled and keep teasing me.

"Did you follow my instructions?" She asked I just nodded at her.

Well yesterday at the Park she whispered something on me. It's a instructions that will make my master happy.

"Here's a tip to make freen's happy. Ignore her kisses"

At first I was confused on what she said. But then now I know.

Making master angrier will bring out that side of her.

That's why when master was about to do something in the living room to me. I pushed her and go upstairs.

And everything happened.

"Oh im so glad but it looks like freen didn't claim you" she said I didn't hear the last part cause it was a whisper.

"What did you say miss nam?" I said trying to know what she meant

But we were cut on our conversation when Louise one of the maid goes in.

"Ma'am master said that they were waiting in the living room" she said

"Oh I forgot were meeting the elders today! Go prepare your self!" She said

I then nodded but feeling nervous knowing on the word elder means master's parents.

I shall act proper later.

Miss nam had go downstairs. I decided to take a bath and fixed my self. I chose to wear the dress the master had bought me abroad.

I then go downstairs to see the master busy scrolling in her phone while miss nam and Edward busy being sweet

The master noticed me. She looks at me like I'm a living angel in this world.

She stands up directly and goes to me.

"You look beautiful little one" she said whispering in my ears  sending shivers on me.

I blushed I'm what she said.

"Stop blushing I may not stop myself and just devour you the whole day in my room" she said
Which makes me more blushed. Thinking about what she meant about it.

"Hey freen stop doing that Becky's look like a tomato!" Miss nam said

I big relief when miss nam said that. We decided to go in our business. Master said that the elders are in the city. We will meet them in a fine restaurant.

We rode different cars since ms  nam and her husband will held home after meeting the elders.

At car the master holds my hands while she's driving. It's like she can't get enough of me!

"Little one do you have something in mind to do after meeting them?" She asked

"Hmm.. master I want to go in an arcade or maybe in a amusement park!" I said excitedly

I watched some tiktok and they were all about riding extreme rides. Master seem to be pale on what I had said

Was she scared?

"A..re you sure?" She asked

I nodded and smiled at her so she can't resist me!

"Okay ww will try to." She said and continue driving until we reach the fine restaurant.

Now I'm nervous I don't know what to act inside.

"Little one I can hear you heat beat don't be nervous as long as I'm with you no one in the family will hurt you" she said assuring me

Those words calm my nervousness. She really doesn't pressure me on this things.

We then go down the car and she immediately grabs my waist. Portraying that I'm hers.

*********************
Hi guys! Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.