Chapter 19

Becky's POV

I had no appetite to eat. I feel so full. That's why when grandma called me to eat I pretended to sleep.

After making sure she's not around I take off the blanket and open my lampshade near the side table.

Master is not around. She came here an hour earlier.

Flash back

I'm fixing my things from school. I organized it by subjects according to time.

The book I borrowed earlier was put in my drawer. I need to hide it first. I'm gonna read it later.

I heard a soft knock then the master came in.

"Little one how was your first day?" She said as she walks directly to me and sits beside me.

"It's good" I said smiling

She then Tapped my head on my reaction.

"I will be gone for two day trip. I need to fix something abroad" she said

I  somehow felt sad about what she said.

Wait why I'm even feeling this? Am I falling for her?

"Don't worry time flies faster" she said

Can she read my mind?

I shrugged and looked at her

"Take care master" I said

She nodded and looked back at me.

"Can you promise to behave while I'm gone?" She said

I nodded of course I will. And I need to.

She kissed me in my forehead. Her lips are soft. And then her kisses went into my nose. Until she reach my lips and kiss it gentle.

"I gonna miss you little one" she said

I still blushed on that kiss. I'm not prepared and not that use on her kissing me.

It makes me shy.

"Can have a taste?" She said again and before I can answer she swiftly turn our position on the place she can have fully access on my neck.

"Just a little bit close your eyes" she said

I then close my eyes. Her breath are in my neck. She started licking that spot again bringing me a different feeling.

The feeling of wanting more.

She slowly bite me and now I can feel my blood rushing out of my veins. Her bites somehow feels goods as time goes by.

"A..h master.." I can't stop myself saying those lines as she sucks me.

Later on she's done

She really did her promise she really drank a little blood. She then licked off the wound for it to cure.

"Hmm.. sweet" she said then grab chin and kissed me again.

She hugged me for a while before bidding goodbye cause she still have a flight to catch on.

Flash back end

Now I am reading the book about the soulmate. It was written in here that vampire has a special sensing power when they meet their mate. They feel something burning inside them that they can even deny it.

So did master feel this to me?

Their mate's blood is most sweet blood they could ever taste. Sometimes when they don't drink blood from there mate or any other person they feel sick.

So this explains what happened that night. Maybe she's controlling her self from biting me cause she knows I'm scared.

But did she wanna die?

Some vampire find their mate longer but some are earlier. Their sensing power for their mate is more powerful during a eclipse.

Oh that's why they had a big gathering that night. I remember it's eclipse day!

I read more and more about the book until I turned on that page. It's about
Claiming their mates. The tradion is made during full moon. And when that happens their mate shares the same feeling too.

I wonder what's the purpose of this page. I kinda felt sleepy that's why I closed the book and decided to sleep. I still have classes Tomorrow!

 I still have classes Tomorrow!

**************************

Hi guys Becky is now Starting to accept her master's nature.  Enjoy reading this chapter!!

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.