Chapter 5

Becky's POV

After cleaning up my mess, I just washed my wound. It wasn't that deep, but still, it hurt. I didn't tell Grandma what happened.

I don't want her to worry too. I fixed the things I had done secretly. Lucky me, she's away from the kitchen.

I then went to my room and decided to take a bath. When someone knocked on my door. It's Louise. She's a maid here too. She's the one doing the laundry.

"Becky! Are you the one who serve food to the master?" She asked

I just nodded. She looks scared and nervous.

"The master wants you in the second floor. Be careful please," she said, then closed the door.

Why does the master want me to be on the second floor?

Oh no, is she angry, and now she will fire my grandparents?

Maids around here said it's forbidden to go on the second floor, but why does she want me there?

I quickly brushed my hair and fixed myself. Maybe I need to beg and apologize for what happened earlier.

My steps could be faster. I'm nervous and scared, like I feel when I hide under the bed.

Will she punish me? Or my grandparents?

Now I'm standing at the red door I had been to earlier and then knock.

"Come in," I heard, so I slowly opened the door, looking at the floor. I can feel my heart beat faster. I'm scared.

"I'm sorry master. It won't happen again. Please forgive me, and don't fire my grandparents," I said in a low voice. I gathered my strength to say those lines.

I saw her sitting in bed, but I didn't dare to look up.

The presence in the master room feels like it will make me fall to my knees.

"Come closer," she said again, patting the space beside her in the bed.

I obeyed her, too scared to make her angry. They said that the master is too scary when angry.

I then stroll and head down to sit beside her.

She then stands up and gets something from the closet.

I was surprised when she kneeled and grabbed my hand. She's examining my wounds. There, I conclude what she gets from the closet.

It's a first aid kit.

She gently treated my wounds, but I flinched as she rubbed the alcohol on my wound. It hurts.

After cleaning it, she bandaged my wound, stood up, and returned the first aid kit.

"Thank you master," I said in a small voice. I'm too shy and shocked that the master has a soft spot.

Still, I'm looking at my feet.

"You know it's rude talking to someone without looking at their face little one," she said

From what the master had said, it's like permission. Who dares to look at their master's face? That is one of the rules in this mansion.

I looked at her and was stunned to see her face. Master is so beautiful she looks like an angel. Our eyes are locked. I don't know, but I felt weird when I met her eyes.

Later on, I see the confusion on the master's face. It's like she's questioning herself.

Her face was now knotted and too different from the first glance I saw her

There's something on her mind.

She quickly removed her hands from my head and instructed me to go out.

I was too confused and scared that I might have made her angry when I glanced at her face.

She's unbelievable, too. At first, she's so sweet and gentle, but after a while, she's angry.

Am I that ugly to ruin her mood?

I then left the room with a mind full of questions.

I see Louise and Grandma on the first step of the stairs. They look worried.

While going down, Grandma saw that my hands had a bandage.

"Oh my poor honey, I thought the master had do anything to you," she said as she hugged me.

"Don't worry grandma I'm fine. The master just treated my wound." I answered

"Next time be careful. Another rule in this house is that blood is prohibited. As long as possible try not to have wounds," my grandma said

I just nodded and excused myself. I'm so tired I need to rest.

***********************

Hi guys, thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine, so I am giving the credits to the rightful owner.

I need to update this whole day. I have my training, and it's about ten hours. I will check if I can write later after the training.

For now, enjoy this chapter!

Thank you!!

Xoxo, your author