Chapter 10:

Although Chi Le always has a cold and calm expression, he has a pair of natural smiling eyes with black and bright pupils. When he smiles, the ends of his eyes are upturned, like two beautiful little crescent moons. Pressing down slightly, the eyelids drooped, and looked particularly aggrieved and pitiful as if someone bullied him, it was easy to feel guilty.

Seeing him blinking those beautiful eyes eagerly looking at him, Sheng Zhuo almost agreed softly, but fortunately, he realized in time when the words came to his lips, he paused, and deliberately asked: “Why should I teach you? ”

“I’ll give you money, aren’t you short of money? Anyway, I can’t run out of pocket money, why don’t you just treat it as a part-time job.” Chi Le glanced at the worn-out basketball in Sheng Zhuo’s hand and felt that he had finally found a legitimate reason to send money to his future wife. It was killing two birds with one stone.

Young Master Chi is still very smart.

“I’m short of money?” Sheng Zhuo followed his gaze and glanced at the basketball in his hand, thinking of Chi Le’s behavior of ‘sending warmth’ in recent days, he seemed to understand something, and couldn’t help laughing.

Chi Le continued to persuade him, “I’ll give you a part-time job, and you’ll get pocket money, and we’ll exchange money and services, so you don’t have to feel embarrassed.”

Sheng Zhuo pressed his forehead, and said two words coldly, “Won’t do it.”

Chi Le’s eyes widened, “Why won’t you do it? You can teach me to play basketball, you can play and make money at the same time, how good is that?”

Sheng Zhuo said in a calm voice, “I won’t earn your money.”

Chi Le didn’t understand his meaning and continued to boast, his eyes shining brightly. “I’m very clever, I guarantee that I will learn it as soon as you teach me, and you won’t be wasting your time with me as your apprentice. I will buy you more milk in the future and provide you with rewards.”

Sheng Zhuo’s forehead twitched slightly, he pursed his lips and said nothing, he turned his back and threw the basketball back to the court.

Seeing him throwing the ball easily, Chi Le’s eyes became brighter, and he followed him like a little tail, and asked helplessly, “Then what do I need to do for you to be willing to teach me?”

Sheng Zhuo paused in his ball-handling motion and turned to look at him. “You should act a bit spoiled.”

“…Huh?” Chi Le reached up and touched his ear in disbelief. “What did you say?”

He! Young Master Chi! Behave in a spoiled manner?

The corners of Sheng Zhuo’s lips curved into a smile, and he repeated it patiently, “If you act spoiled, I’ll teach you.”

“How can a man act spoiled?”

Chi Le thinks that acting spoiled has to be done by little girls. They are cute, beautiful and pretty. He likes to see little girls acting spoiled. Even if they are not girls, it is acceptable for a male Omega to act spoiled. Some of them are quite cute, but what’s so good about him being a spoiled Alpha in the future?

Sheng Zhuo’s tone was firm, “I won’t teach unless you act spoiled.”

Chi Le: “…”

There was a reason why Sheng Zhuo was his bitter rival in the past!

If Sheng Zhuo was not his future wife, he has already chosen not to forgive him!

_

When Sheng Zhuo said that he would not teach, he really did not teach.