Chapter 28:

Since the basketball game had been agreed upon long ago, it was time to compete sooner or later. After everyone took a nap, the group went to the nearby basketball court together without further delay. Others rushed to watch the fun after hearing about it.

Fang Younian was anxious along the road, and he didn't know why he felt a little regretful. He looked at Chi Le and hesitated to speak, and after hesitating a few times, he asked, "Why don't you...not compete?"

If he had known that Zhuang Xinchun was coming, he would not have mentioned the basketball game to Zhuang Xinchun before. After this period of time, he actually had no hostility to Chi Le. Now he just likes to bicker with Chi Le, so it doesn't matter if the basketball game is won or not. Now there are so many people, and he is afraid that trouble will come later.

When Zhuang Xinchun heard his words, he smiled and said softly, "Brother Fang, didn't you say that with your skills, even if Chi Le scored ten goals first, you would definitely win against Chi Le? Now you don't want to compete, but it seems like Chi Le can't afford to lose."

Fang Younian glanced at Zhuang Xinchun and frowned slightly. He always felt that Zhuang Xinchun seemed to be deliberately provoking them to play this game.

"Fang Younian, don't be too crazy." Chi Le raised his chin and snorted softly when he heard the words and strode forward, "It's not certain who will win."

He has learned basketball for such a long time, so he is not willing to lose without a fight. Besides, he also wants to try his current level.

Fang Younian had no choice but to follow them to the basketball court, and said angrily, "Just compete, shooting or 1V1? You choose."

The corners of Zhuang Xinchun's lips turned up, and he spoke again slowly: "Brother Fang, so many of us have come here, if it's just the two of you, the game will be so boring, we can't just let everyone just watch from the sidelines, can we?"

A few people who didn't understand the situation agreed one after another, and they all wanted to go out and have a good time.

Fang Younian asked impatiently, "Then what do you suggest?"

Zhuang Xinchun rolled his eyes lightly, glanced at Sheng Zhuo, bent his lips, and said, "Since we want to compete, why don't we divide ourselves into two groups and play a formal match."

Seeing that the others had no objections, Fang Younian could only ask, "How to group?"

"I'm in the same class as you, so of course I want to be in your group." Zhuang Xinchun smiled brighter, "Chen Yunzhou and Brother Zhuo are your friends, so of course they want to be with us..."

Sheng Zhuo leaned on the basketball hoop, and said in a cold voice, "I'm on the same team as Chi Le."

Zhuang Xinchun's voice choked, he originally wanted to be in a group with Sheng Zhuo, Chen Yunzhou, and Fang Younian, so as to remind Sheng Zhuo who is closer to him, but Sheng Zhuo chose to be in a group with Chi Le?

Zhuang Xinchun pursed his lips unwillingly, "Brother Zhuo, you often play basketball with Fang Younian and Chen Yunzhou. You are still friends for many years. Compared with Chi Le, you have a better understanding. I think you are suitable to be with us..."

Sheng Zhuo's voice was calm and unhurried, "Chi Le and I have been practicing together for half a month, and we also have a tacit understanding."

Zhuang Xinchun tried to persuade him again, "But you and Fang Younian are good friends, don't you want to help him?"

Sheng Zhuo glanced at Fang Younian, "I don't want to."

Fang Younian: "..." I seem to have gotten used to it, and I don't feel very sad.