Chapter 2:

After Chi Le had a meltdown in class, he gradually sorted out everything in his dream before the school bell rang.

That baby looks so much like him and Sheng Zhuo, no matter how he looks at it, it seems like his own, if same gendered, only an Alpha and an Omega can give birth to children, same gendered Betas can't have children together, so if he and Sheng Zhuo have children in the future, then one will mature into an Omega, and the other will mature into an Alpha.

Although secondary maturation is uncommon, it is not so uncommon. One or two cases appear in the news every year.

Chi Le has no doubts that the one who matures into an Omega must be Sheng Zhuo, because in the dream he smelled the Alpha pheromones on himself and normal Betas can't smell pheromones, unless he has already matured in the dream.

Chi Le's eyes lit up. Could it be that he will mature into Alpha again in the future!?

Although it will be very painful to mature into an Alpha, Chi Le is absolutely willing to mature into an Alpha!

He has always wanted to be an Alpha since he was a child. In his heart, an Alpha is very powerful. He can protect himself and others. If he were an Alpha, he would definitely not bully the Omega, and would protect those weak Omegas!

If he is an Alpha, isn't Sheng Zhuo an Omega?

Chi Le couldn't help looking at Sheng Zhuo again.

Sheng Zhuo turned his head casually and saw Chi Le staring at him with sparkling eyes. In a pair of dark round eyes, there were strong emotions that he could not understand, as if he had discovered a new continent.

Sheng Zhuo slightly raised his eyebrows, a little surprised in his heart, Chi Le has always regarded him as a bitter rival, every time he saw him, it was either with a dark face or a cold face, he had never been so 'pleasant'.

Looking at each other, Chi Le's cheeks turned red.

Although it is unknown what happened in the middle, seven years later, Sheng Zhuo is his Omega!

When the school bell rang, Chi Le carried his schoolbag and rushed out like an arrow.

Chi Le spent the whole night building his mind and finally accepted the unbelievable fact that Sheng Zhuo is his future wife and set off for school the next day with dark circles under his eyes.

On the way, Chi Le was sitting in the private car, leaning against the car window in a daze. There was a traffic jam ahead, and it took a long time for the car to move.

Snowflakes were falling outside, Chi Le lay on the window and curved his eyes in surprise, "It's snowing!"

The driver, Uncle Li, looked back at him with a smile. The young master was just a child at heart.

A young AO couple walked by the roadside. The Alpha took good care of the Omega in his arms the whole time. The Omega wore a collar around his neck. The Alpha carried everything in his hands. Even the milk tea was carried by the Alpha for the Omega. The Omega occasionally bowed down and take a sip.

Chi Le stuffed a piece of toffee into his mouth boredly, and looked at them a few more times, with a little curiosity flashing in his eyes.

Uncle Li noticed his expression and said with a smile, "Lele1A nickname that repeats their name, another form is adding xiao which means little or adding er at the end and also zi somthimes "Le'er, xiao Le, Lezi" are examples has grown up and wants to fall in love?"

Chi Le blushed and denied it. Although he reluctantly accepted that Sheng Zhuo was his Omega, he was not ready to fall in love with Sheng Zhuo yet!

"It's good to fall in love later, you will love others when you are older. Look at how much that Alpha loves his Omega just now. Although we are Betas, we have to meet someone as good as this Alpha in the future. It is best that it is someone who knows how to take care of you."