Chapter 24:

After everyone reached the top of the mountain, Jian Cheng and several staff members moved four tents over, and the crowd quickly gathered there. A few people who had never set up a tent before could not help but take a second look curiously, including Chi Le.

The tents are thick, large, seemingly heavy, and each can accommodate two people.

Sheng Zhuo got a tent, and Chi Le hurried over to help, "Do you want us to set it up ourselves?"

"Yeah." Sheng Zhuo glanced down, "There are instructions inside, just follow the drawings."

The two carried the tent together, chose a place with an excellent location, put the things down, and began to bend over to set it up.

Fang Younian also went to pick up the tent, he glanced at Jian Cheng, and reluctantly asked: "Should we still be allocated according to the room?"

Jian Cheng smiled slightly, "Unfortunately, yes, so you can only continue to stay with me tonight."

Fang Younian pursed his lips, looking very reluctant, but didn't say much.

Jian Cheng continued to distribute tents to other people without even looking up, saying, "This tent is for the two of us to use. You only need to set up half of it for now, and I'll set up the other half when I come back. If you don't know how, just pick a spot you like and place it there. I'll come and set it up later after I'm done with my tasks."

"Heh..." Fang Younian raised his chin, and said without thinking, "How can I not know such a simple thing? You just wait for us to stay in it!"

Jian Cheng was skeptical, "Are you sure?"

Fang Younian hummed back with contempt and walked away confidently carrying the tent.

Sheng Zhuo quickly built the skeleton of the tent according to the drawings. Before Chi Le saw the process clearly, the tent was already in its prototype. He only had to cooperate with Sheng Zhuo to do some work within his capacity, such as pressing a corner of the tent and passing a screw and other simple tasks.

Chi Le looked down at Sheng Zhuo who was turning the screws, and inexplicably felt something similar to 'boyfriend power'...a sense of security.

The tent was quickly set up, and Chi Le got in excitedly. Under the tent was a wooden partition built in the scenic spot, so there was no need to worry about it getting cold when sitting on it.

He single-handedly brought in the bedding and mattresses, then laid them out one by one without letting Sheng Zhuo help. Finally, he placed the two travel bags inside.

After patting his hands, he let out a long sigh of satisfaction and contentment as he lay down inside the tent. Excitedly, he waved at Sheng Zhuo, "Come over and take a break; it's really warm in here."

Sheng Zhuo sat in and stretched out his hand to pull up the tent zipper.

The place that was a big square inch suddenly became airtight, the light was dim, the surroundings were suddenly quiet, and even the air became a little stagnant.

Chi Le realized later that there was only one mattress here, so wouldn't he and Sheng Zhuo be sleeping together tonight?

Although they slept in the same room these days, they didn't sleep in the same bed after all, and the feeling was very different. Besides, the place was small and closed, and they could bump into each other when they turned over.

Chi Le blushed slightly, sat up unnaturally, and asked seemingly casually, "Why did you pull up the tent zipper?"

"It's windy outside."