Extra:

In the park in spring, the wildflowers on the side of the road are in full bloom. Grandpas are practicing Tai Chi on the left side of the square, and old grandmas are dancing on the right side of the square. It was lively.

Chi Le and Jian Cheng sat on the stone bench in the middle, watching the grandpas practice Tai Chi for a while, and watching the grandmas dance for a while, neither of them said a word.

Jian Cheng suddenly let out a long sigh.

Chi Le asked: "What's wrong?"

Jian Cheng frowned, "His family is forcing him to have a baby."

This 'him' is naturally Fang Younian. Ever since their relationship was exposed, they have been opposed by Fang Younian's family. As we all know, Alpha and Alpha are incapable of having children. Now that the Fang family is making this request, it is obviously a want for them to break up.

Chi Le turned to look at Jian Cheng and said, "Are you two going to perform a tragic love affair?"

"Tragic love affair my foot!" Jian Cheng crossed his arms in front of his chest, his tone irritable. "If he dares to agree, I'll break up with him right away!"

"What are you going to do after the breakup?"

Jian Cheng snorted, and said angrily, "If he dares to marry an Omega, I will too!"

Chi Le's eyes sparkled with anticipation as he looked at them, "So, are you two going to experience a full story of breaking up, reuniting, and reconciling?"

Jian Cheng, in anger, retorted, "If I break up, it will be a complete breakup. He's already settled down with a family, so there's no chance of reconciling!"

"Oh," responded Chi Le, retracting his gaze.

Jian Cheng raised his head in doubt, "Why do I feel that you are disappointed?"

Chi Le: "...Is it obvious?"

Jian Cheng: "..."!!!

The two looked at each other silently, and the embarrassing silence was broken by the ringing of the phone.

Seeing that it was Fang Younian's call, Jian Cheng picked it up angrily, and started cursing as soon as he got through.

Chi Le swiftly snatched the phone and added fuel to the fire, "Jian Cheng said that if you were to have a child with an Omega, he would also have a child with an Omega, and find someone even more handsome and beautiful than you."

He quickly finished speaking and ended the call.

Jian Cheng looked at the phone that was hung up, and was stunned, "What are you doing?"

Chi Le giggled and showed a look of anticipation again, "I can't see the tragic love affair, but I'm really looking forward to jealousy, being locked in a small dark room, and imprisonment play."

"..." Jian Cheng showed an indescribable expression, "...What have you been watching every day recently?"

Chi Le said quietly: "Sheng Zhuo just took over the company recently, and he is extremely busy every day. I am bored by myself, so I can only find some novels to pass the time."

Jian Cheng was silent for a while, "Aren't you worried that Fang Younian and I really broke up?

"You two have arguments a few times every year for various reasons, but you never really break up, so what's there to worry about?" Chi Le rolled his eyes and complained, "I've already figured it out. All your arguments without breaking up are just showing off your love! I've seen you show off your love so many times, can't I rebel a little?"