Chapter 23:

A group of people came to the foot of the mountain, got out of the bus one by one wearing mountaineering clothes, and experienced the fun of a spring outing for elementary school students.

Jian Cheng held a loudspeaker in his hand and stood on the steps, "Students, you must pay attention to safety on the way up the mountain. Please ask the staff for help if you have any problems. I will lead the way. Another group, Class B, will also be participating in the activity today. If you want to make new friends, you can take the opportunity to meet them."

Fang Younian pursed his lips and walked in front first. His posture almost made him a 'lone wolf' written on his body. It was a bit like a lone ranger, and Chen Yunzhou was amused to watch from behind.

Chi Le just slept on the bus for a while. After getting off, he was not in a hurry to climb the mountain. He stretched his waist and woke up slightly. After everyone started to climb the mountain, he followed everyone up slowly, Sheng Zhuo accompanied him, and he unhurriedly fell to the back of the class, and was gradually left behind by everyone.

Although it is winter now, the scenery along the road on the mountain is good, the evergreen trees are still green, and there are occasional birds flying in the woods.

Chi Le admired the scenery for a while, then turned to look at Sheng Zhuo next to him, exhaling white mist when speaking, "This is my first time here, have you been here before?"

"Me too." Sheng Zhuo took a step up and took the backpack on his shoulders to his hands.

Chi Le immediately pulled back the bag, "I'll carry it myself, and give me yours too."

How can there be any reason to let the wife carry a backpack when going out? Of course, it should be carried by him!

Sheng Zhuo recalled his image in Chi Le's mind, pursed his lips, remained silent for a while, and said hesitantly, "I want to carry... I don't think the lines of my arms are pretty enough, so I want to take this opportunity to exercise."

Chi Le looked at him in surprise.

Wow! His wife has great potential to be an extraordinary little Omega, and he loves beauty!

What can he do? Of course, he should be used to it.

Chi Le let go of his hand without hesitation, and asked seriously: "Do you want me to lend you some more backpacks?"

Sheng Zhuo darkened his face, "...No need."

Fang Younian walked forward for a while and was at the front of the line. He turned his head to show off, and happened to see the scene where Chi Le gave Sheng Zhuo a backpack. He immediately wanted to feel sorry for Sheng Zhuo, and subconsciously thought of Chi Le's 'bullying'. He couldn't help but want to say a few words out loud, but when the words came to his lips, remembering Sheng Zhuo's previous 'warning', he could only take back the words.

Fang Younian glared at Chi Le unwillingly, but he still felt that he couldn't stand it. He said in a sarcastic tone, "Some people climb mountains so slowly, and I don't know if they are physically weak?"

In front of his wife, Chi Le would not admit that he was not physically strong, and immediately turned his head to look at Sheng Zhuo, "I can do it! Don't listen to his nonsense, I am physically strong!"

This matter is related to a man's dignity, he must let his wife know.

Sheng Zhuo pushed the center of his eyebrows, and his head hurt badly.

Why did the topic get here? You don't need to ask him to know what Chi Le's little head is thinking right now.

He was silent for a while, looked at Chi Le, and suddenly said meaningfully: "Actually, my physical strength is also very good."