Chapter 26:

Everyone played until late at night, and Chi Le was so sleepy that he wanted to sleep in the tent. Seeing that everyone's playfulness had gradually stopped, Jian Cheng clapped his hands and asked everyone to gather with their luggage, and then led them to the hotel next to them.

"It's cold now, so it's impossible to really let everyone camp outdoors." Jian Cheng walked ahead with a lamp and explained as he walked, "Everyone's safety is the main premise. The staff has already booked a hotel nearby. Everyone will go to rest now and go back tomorrow."

Knowing that he didn't need to sleep in the tent, Chi Le breathed a sigh of relief and at the same time felt a little bit disappointed. He originally thought that he could have a heart-to-heart talk with his future wife tonight, but if they sleep together, some blushing situations will indeed happen...

Chi Le took a sneak look at Sheng Zhuo, patted his cheeks, told himself not to think about it anymore, and followed Jian Cheng to continue walking.

Fang Younian was carrying a heavy luggage bag, dissatisfied: "Since we won't stay in a tent, why do you ask us to set up a tent?"

Jian Cheng's business-like answer is, "In order to exercise everyone's hands-on ability, and everyone also needs a place to rest during the day."

Fang Younian angrily snatched the hanging lamp from his hand and took the lead to walk in front, illuminating everyone along the road. Jian Cheng curved his lips and smiled, and walked forward behind him.

The place where they will stay is a hot spring hotel, and everyone's rooms are on the first floor.

Chi Le pushed the door with the number plate and walked into the room. Sheng Zhuo flicked the light on behind him. The room was very big, and the terrace outside was a hot spring. The light was on, and the dripping water could be seen.

Chi Le changed into his slippers, walked over excitedly, and squatted by the hot spring pool to feel it. The temperature of the hot spring water was moderate, steaming from the surface, and the water was very clear.

Sheng Zhuo walked to his side, and looked up at the surrounding environment, surrounded by high walls on three sides, the outside could not see the inside, and the privacy was not bad.

Chi Le looked up at Sheng Zhuo, with a smile on his face, "Do you want to soak in the hot spring?"

It was cold at night, they had already been freezing cold on the way back just now, it would be very comfortable to sleep after soaking in the hot spring.

Sheng Zhuo raised his eyebrows lightly, and looked down at him, "Are you sure you want to soak in the hot spring with me?"

"... " Chi Le's body stiffened. He had originally only wanted to suggest that Sheng Zhuo take a soak, not himself. But if he said it like that, it might seem like he had some other ulterior motive.

The heat of the hot spring water spread to his chest through his fingertips, with a burning intensity.

Chi Le shrank his fingers as if being scalded, and said vaguely: "I just asked casually, if you want to have a soak together, it's not impossible, but..."

"Okay." Sheng Zhuo agreed with a light tone from his lips.

Chi Le looked up in shock, "???" Together...in the hot spring?

Twenty minutes later, Chi Le took out the bathrobe from the closet and put it on, slowly opened the glass door, took off his shoes, and walked towards the only hot spring pool in the yard.

Sheng Zhuo leaned against the edge of the hot spring with his upper body, eyes closed, and arms resting on the edge of the pool.

After glancing at him, Chi Le quickly looked away, stretched out his feet to test the temperature of the water, and then slowly sat down in the water.