Chapter 32:

Thinking of that kiss, Chi Le blushed. He hadn't seen Sheng Zhuo again before school started, but the two of them would study together through video calls every night. With Sheng Zhuo, the top student, teaching Chi Le himself, Chi Le was getting twice the result with half the effort, and he could feel that he is making rapid progress.

However, the two of them tacitly didn't mention what happened that day. They just glanced at each other occasionally, and both felt their cheeks were hot, so they hurriedly looked away.

On the first day of school, the class was full of excitement. They hadn't seen each other for a long time, and they all got together to tell anecdotes about their winter vacation.

Sheng Zhuo saw that Chi Le was coming and was about to open his mouth to talk to him, Chi Le turned around quickly, took out a book, and recited it very seriously, sitting upright, with a loud voice, for fear that others would disturb him.

Sheng Zhuo held back his smile, knowing that Chi Le was still embarrassed, so he didn't speak again and decided to chat with him after class.

Sheng Zhuo touched his lower lip lightly, thinking of that unexpected kiss that day, his heart felt sweet.

He thought it through, but as soon as the bell rang for the end of class, Chi Le dashed away, saying he needed to buy water.

Sheng Zhuo clenched his teeth secretly and decided that once he caught Chi Le, he would counterattack with another kiss as a remedy!

Sheng Zhuo leaned against the back of the chair, cold air radiating from his body.

An unfamiliar classmate knocked at the door and said that the PE teacher asked him to help move things in the equipment room.

Sheng Zhuo frowned and stood up. Although he felt it was a little strange, the next session was indeed a physical education class.

With his hands in his pockets, he walked to the equipment room unhurriedly. He didn't see Chi Le along the way. While wondering when Chi Le would come back, he pushed the door and walked into the equipment room.

There was a dull smell in the room, and there was a lot of sports equipment on the shelves. He walked in and looked around, and suddenly remembered that the classmate didn't tell him what to take.

A strange feeling surged in his heart, just as he was about to turn around and leave, Zhuang Xinchun opened the door and walked in.

Zhuang Xinchun locked the door and smiled softly at him, followed by a strong smell of Omega pheromones.

Sheng Zhuo's face suddenly changed.

...

Chi Le leaned against the railing, looking at the playground below with disinterest.

Jian Cheng stood next to him, not knowing what he was thinking, neither of them spoke, each thinking about their own concerns.

Fang Younian came out of the office, looked up to see them, paused slightly, glanced at Jian Cheng, and then walked over.

Walking closer, he cleared his throat uncomfortably, "What are you doing here?"

Chi Le snapped out of his thoughts, and shook the water bottle in his hand, "Drinking water."

"Running out just to drink water?" Fang Younian found it unbelievable. "The wind is so strong here, aren't you afraid of choking?"

Jian Cheng raised his eyes and gave him a slight side-eye. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"...No problem." Fang Younian rubbed his nose, "That... the day after tomorrow, I will celebrate my birthday at West Bridge KTV, and you will come to hang out too?"