28. With Family

"I fucking hate ships" Alyssa muttered as she got dressed. Tanya chuckled as she straightened the bodice and sleeves. "What vile language you have started to use, Aly"

"It is a uncomfortable situation, I might as well" the pair started to laugh untill the door opened and Sir Noah entered with a bow. "Princess, we have reached dragonstone" she turned around swiftly showing her teeth as she smiled. As she went out on deck she could feel the winds kissing her face.

She was home.

In a distance she could spot her entire family on the stairs waiting for her. She instructed for the captains to move faster and when they reached land she was quickly of the damn boat.

Little Aegon ran down the stairs as fast as his little legs would allow to greet his sister with a big hug. Alyssa laughed lightly and lifted him up, twirling him around in the air.

"Hello my mini dragon" Aegon kept his head on her shoulder with his arms around her neck as she walked up towards her mother that was beaming at them.

"My Sweet girl, finaly you are here" Rhaenyra kissed her cheek before turning to Aegon "Now, Aegon. Can I geet her with a hug as well?"

The little boy smiled teasingly and shook his head "I'm sorry mother but it seems I'm not going anywhere anytime soon"

She chuckled and kissed Aegon's cheeks. "He has missed you, as have the others. They are waiting inside."

_______________________________________

"Sister!" Jace locked his arms tightly around her as she laughed. "I have missed you too, brother"

"Just admit You've missed me more, Aly" Luke said in a distance, she turned around seeing her brother. "How you have grown, you'l be taller then me soon enough."

Baela walked up to her and too embraced her, she then priceeded to whisper "Mischief without you is boring"

"I suppose you can't shared the blame enymore" she whisperer back.

"Perhaps later we should take his swo-"

Baela where about to tell Alyssa about her idea but was stopped by Daemon. "You can sneak out, you can take my wife, but no one touches my sword" He said glaring at the girls untill Rhaenyra elbowed him in his ribs. The groups of siblings burst out in laughter as he groaned in pain.

"Let's eat" Rhaenyra said clspping ger hands together.

"Yes, let's eat" Daemon repeated.

_______________________________________

At dinner everyone laughed and talked about new successes, Jace had learned high Valerian, very well according to himself. Rhaena has begun training with the sword and Luke has formed a strong Bond with Vermax.

Of course, Alyssa was so happy for them, but in the midst of all this joy, she was brought back to thoughts about Aegon. She brought the fork to her mouth and chewed slowly while the others talked.

Jace cleared his throat and lifted his wine cup. "How about you, Aly? How's it going over there in Kings Landing?"

She swallowed and brought her cup to her lips. "Well, nothing out of the ordinary, brother"

"He means to ask how the drunk cunt is doing" Daemon corrected under his breath. Rhaenyra hissed his name but he just shrugged.

Alyssa picked up the knife and parted her meat aggressively while shaking her head. "What can I say? Sometimes I wonder if there really wasn't a better option for me."

The dining-room fell silent, she lifted a piece of meat to her mouth and listened to the rustling silver cutlery all around, how it scraped against the plates.

"Excuse me, but it's been a long journey for me. I should like to return to my chamber.'

Her mother nodded and smiled faintly, "Of course, dearest. I had your old room prepared"

"Thank you, mother"

_______________________________________

Alyssa paced through her room, she looked out the window and saw the raven black sea rocking up and down with the wind. She couldn't help but think that something was missing, or someone. But those thoughts vanished when she thought about what he said about her to her mother. In tea only he had humiliated her by being unfaithful, he had even shamed her to the queen.

Tanya had left a long time ago and Alyssa sat on the bed brushing her hair slowly until there was a knock on the door. "Come in"

The door opened and in came Baela and Rhaena. It was probably one of the things she missed the most about Dragonstone, Evenings with her sisters.

"Hey, we came to catch up," Rhaena said as they sat down on the bed across from her. "We noticed how you were when they mentioned Aegon down there, tell us, has something happened?"

Alyssa began to tell me about everything that had happened since they left her after the wedding. The wedding night, the queen who thought she was infertile, Aemond and his kiss, the never-ending talk about children and so on.

After the story that felt like forever to tell, both Baela and Rhaena got closer to Lock her in between their arms. Alyssa just rested her head on Rhaena's shoulders thinkin of how much she wanted to stay there forever.

While Rhaena was more calm and soothing, Baela was angry. She was truly a female copy of Daemon.

"Why would someone want a drunkard is a better question" Baela went on as Alyssa chuckled at her sisters anger. Rhaena tried to calm her down every now and then but it didn't work. She went on, copying his words with a "manly" voice.

And so she went on untill the door opened and Rhaenyra came in. She had her hans in front of her stomach, her colden rings Shimmering from the candel light.

"Girls, can i have a moment?" She asked, Baela and Rhaena slud of the bed, hugging her a last time before leaving the room. Rhaenyra sat down beside her, kissing her forhead.

"I wish that i could keep you here, my daughter. I wish that i could i do what I did all those years ago, but i can't. And I am sorry"

She was taken aback from her mothers words and just sat there in silence, waiting for here to go on. "It was necessary to make peace with Alicent, my dear, i hope you understand that"

Alyssa nodded, her heart beat a little faster for some reason as Rhaenyra moved her hair out of her face. "We will make the most of the time you are here, tomorrow i have promised Baela to help her take dark sister"

"Daemon will kill you" she chuckled.

"I'l make it up to him" she said, they looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

AT:

Hiii! This is probably one of my least favorite chapter this far. But i hope you liked it❤️

Two updates in two days, it's been a while. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting, it does so much for me❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I happened to write that she got there in the morning and that she had dinner right after, but she got there in the afternoon, sorry for that