37. Praise The Mother!

Alyssa and Helaena decided to take the kids for a walk to get everyone a dose of fresh air. So there they went in their warm clothes with two little ones. One who just wanted to play and the other who went with her mother.

"Jaeharys, don't run, you're going to sweat and get sick!" Alyssa shouted and ran after the little prince who continued to run away from her with a mischievous laugh.

Helaena who was walking behind them held Rhaella's hand as they walked, she turned her head towards the little girl and smiled.

Alyssa finally managed to run up to him and lift him up in her arms. "It's a good thing you're so cute," she said as they waited for Helaena and Rhaella.

"Indeed it is" Helaena walked up to them and gave Jaeharys a kiss on the forehead. "It's very cold, maybe we should go and visit Mother. The children have missed her."

"What do you say? Shall we visit Queen Alicent?"

Both nodded intensely and the four of them walked back into the palace towards the queen's chamber. Jaeharys had decided not to continue messing with Alyssa and went with her hand in his.

_______________________________________

"There are my little darlings!" Alicent beamed as Jaeharys and Rhaella ran into her arms. She hugged them both tightly, giving them a kiss each on their cheeks. "You are so cold, have you been outside?"

Jaeharys nodded, "We, we were out and I ran away from her," he replied, pointing at Alyssa. Alicent chuckled "Truly? Are you that fast?" He nodded once more as Alicent started laughing.

Alyssa and Helaena sat down on the couch with the queen. "I trust your walk was quite pleasent" Alyssa agreed, rubbing her hands together to warm them up. Helaena did the same before Talia came in with a tray of tea and put it down on the table in front of them

She sat and watched the women drink, but she thought about how the tea from yesterday smelled and how much she wanted to vomit after smelling it.

"Dearest, you look so very pale. Is something wrong?"

"No, my queen, I'm sure it's just the cold weather that makes it seem that way."

She got a nod from the red-haired woman before her attention shifted back to the children. Alyssa thought about what it could be that made her feel this way, always tired or hungry. And dizzy in between.

Alyssa and Helaena held a conversation about the babies and how Daeron reacted when he learned the news of her pregnancy. As she expected, he was estatic.

Helaena then handed over a cup of tea to Alyssa for her to drink. As soon as she pulled the cup to her mouth, she felt something fly out of her throat. Her hand flew over her mouth as she Hulked. What the fuck?

Alicent got up from her sitting position and walked over to Alyssa, worry covered her face like Helaena. "Talya! Call the maester!" She cried as she poured water for the sick princess. Alyssa shook her head making her dizzy again.

"No, it's not necessery your grace. I'm well" The Princess protested and received the water.

"What do you mean not necessary? I said call the maester." Talya rushed off to carry out the queen's orders despite Alyssa's protests.

"I knew something was wrong," Alicent muttered under her breath. Helaena turned to Diana and motioned with her hand towards the twins. "Diana, take the children back to their chambers"

Soon after Diana had left with the two small children, Talia came running in with the maester who bowed his head. The Queen stood up from the couch to give the princess a little space.