Trauma

Season 4 Episode 15, picking up where I left off.
Andy: Wohoo just got Married!!!!
Mia: I am so happy right now I could cry, but im not im not going to cry.
Maya: Thankyou for stepping in with mom, really appreciate that.
Mia: Maybe.... shes not as bad as I thought..... maybe.
Travis: Sorry to ruin this but its time to dance.
They all dance and act crazy to that one song.
Mia: Somethings going on with tía Andy and Sullivan, what do you think it is.
Ben: My advice kid don't get involved it causes more heart ache in the long run.
When maya and Carina are chatting at the table.
Katherine: Hey, you need some air too?
Mia: Yeah its getting very stuffy in there.
Katherine: I'm glad Maya came to tell us, i would have kicked myself if I had missed this.
Mia: They do love eachother mom, they've been through alot but they made it out the other side.
Katherine: Like me and you? Look i know I wasn't the greatest mom in the world and I should have protected you from your fa- Lane, I should have seen the signs.
Mia: No this is what he wants, it wasn't your fault, maybe a little bit but not all of it.
Katherine: So can you forgive me?
Mia: Yeah I think I can just give me a little more time. I'm going to head back in.
Katherine: Yeah me too.
Phone pings
Lilly: Hey you look can you come and help me I just I rewally need ypu.
Katherine: You okay you've gone quiet and your face.
Mia: Yeah I'm good tell Maya and Carina that uhmm something came up would you I really got to go, its my friend she needs my help. Pandemic or not im gonna be there for her.
So I know there is a huge time skip but I'm not including that in this story however I will include that Herrera gets signed to 23 and Maya will stay as captain.
Maya's pov:
Me Andy and Carina have just finished dancing to levitating and I see mom walk back in from outside. I look at Carina before walking over to mom.
Maya: Hey you good?
Katherine: Yeah I'm uhm okay Mia asked me to tell you that she will be back soon she's gone to help a friend or something. I'm going to go if I stay much longer my life will not be worth living when I get home.
Maya: Your going back to him, again.
Katherine: Maya you have your life i have mine, me and Mia are at a good place at the moment i don't want to ruin that.
Maya: Going back to dad might ruin that, just come and stay with us.
Katherine: No Maya I've made my decision i love you girls but I'm staying with your father.
I tried talking her out of it but she's stubborn, I go back to enjoying my night. Everyone slowly starts to leave and we are all a little drunk but I'm not drunk enough to realise that Mia has not returned. I've tried calling her and got nothing
Maya: Before everyone leaves has anyone seen or heard from Mia.
Vic: I didn't even know she had left.
Andy: I'm sober you two go home and check there and i will go look for her.
Maya: All i know is she went to help a friend.
Andy: I got it go make sure she's not at home.
Mia's pov:
I set off and start running towards Lilly's house, I hope she's there. When I get there I am gobsmacked. There are kids older, my age and even younger than me swarming the property. The house keeps lighting up different colours and the music is making the ground vibrate. Everything in me tells me not to go in but then I remember Lilly's text. I head inside the house and look around for Lilly, I can't find her anywhere so I ask. I can feel a panic attack coming on at the loud noises.
Mia: Excuse me have you seen Lilly?
Boy: No I haven't come on your not drunk enough, have a drink.
Mia: NO THANKYOU, UHM EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU SENN LILLY?
Girl: LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS HEADING FOR THE BACK DOOR.
We find ourselves having to shout so that we can hear eachother over the music. I head for the backdoor and onto the backgarden, there aren't too many people out here, I spot Lilly at the other side of the garden near a tree, I sprint over to her.
Mia: Lilly im here whats up? Whats going on? Did you organise this?
Lilly: M-My brother he's o-older than us, he arranged this, whilst mum and dad are out of town. I was just going to stay up in my room b-but h....him and his friends kicked me out of there.
Mia: Are you drunk? Lilly this is not okay. Come on im taking you to my sisters apartment, you can sleep it off there.
Lilly starts falling and crying.
Mia: Okay yeah thats not gonna work... come on up you get.
Lilly: Crying Im sorry I thought it was just punch, but then I liked it.
Mia: Come on where abouts exactly is your room?
Lilly: I don't know bursts into tears.
Mia: Okay uhmm its okay we got this. IM GOING TO HAVE TO SHOUT SO YOU CAN HEAR ME, COME ON STEP1 STEP2 STEP3 ETC....... OKAY WE ARE AT THE TOP.
Lilly: My room is left...... or is it right?
Mia: WE'RE JUST GOING TO LOOK IN EVERY ROOM, THAT ONES LOCKED, THAT ONES A BATHROOM, THAT LOOKS LIKE A GUEST ROOM, MIGHT JUST END UP IN HERE. OKAY BACK THIS WAY, THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE A PIGSTY, AHH I THINK THIS ONES YOURS IN YOU COME.
Lilly: I'm sorry I called you, your parents were getting married weren't they today?
Mia: You didn't call me you text me and its not my parents it was my sister but yeah.
Lilly: What are you doing?
Mia: I'm going to sit here, make sure your okay and then tomorrow we will talk about this.
TW⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SA
Lucas: Drunkenly Sissy come here i love you. Get her out of here guys unless she wants to watch like a pervert.
Two men grab Lilly off the bed and throw her in the hallway then lock the door.
Lucas: Come here im your Big brother im not going to hurt you.
Mia: No you got it wrong im not your sister they just threw your sister out.
Lucas: I know my sister and you are my sister, come here. He grabs me by the wrists and pulls me to sit on his lap.
Mia: I'm telling you I'm not your sister your too drunk to recognise anyone.
Lucas: Is that so? He pushed me down so I was laid on the bed, he stood up and just stared at me.
Mia: crying please believe me im not your sister just let me go.
Lucas: George, Lewis what are you guys doing just stood there you know what to do.
One of them grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head he also puts his hand over my mouth so I can't scream. The other one sits on his knees at the bottom of the bed and pushes my legs apart with his hands. Lucas undoes the ribbon on my jumpsuit but when it does nothing he gets angry. The one above me removes the hand from my mouth but keeps my hands pinned and sits me up, he unzips the jumpsuit at the back and Lucas pulls it down to my waist. The one behind me then lays me back down and covers my mouth with his hand again. Lucas starts pulling at the jumpsuit and scratches down my hips until the jumpsuit is at the bottom of my legs. The one at the bottom lets go of one leg at a time as lucas pulls the suit over each foot. I bite down on the hand covering my mouth.
George: OWWWWW, YOU BITCH SHE JUST BIT ME.
Lucas: Oh being a naughty girl are we. He walks over to the drawers and pulls out a pair of socks, he separates them and brings one over he shoves it in my mouth then grabs a rope out of the dressing gown hanging on the back of the door. He ties that around my head and now I can't do anything. He gets ontop of me and starts running his hands up and down my body. I try to struggle but these men are stronger than I ever could be. Lucas pulls my Croptop over my head and rips my pants off me. He ducks his head and starts sucking on one boob as one hand caresses the other and his other hand is still roaming my body, he then switches his attention to my other boob whilst both hands roam lower. He gets to the top of my pussy and I am squirming underneath him he pushes two finger in me and with the other hand reaches into his back pocket. He pulls out a bottle of something as I cum on his fingers. Tears are streaming down my face and I am numb I can't move. He reposition himself and takes off his jeans and boxers. He lubes up his dick and pushes into me so far and so hard but I don't feel a thing. The room is filled with his moans and the other two's laughter. The sound of skin slapping against each other fills the room, he is thrusting into me so fast and has a really tight grip on my hips surely leaving bruises. After what feel likes an eternity he screams " Fuckkkk" I feel a warm liquid filling inside me. Just as I think we're done he grabs one hand from above my head now both of George's hands are pinning one hand. He guides my hand to his dick and starts moving it up and down after a while this liquid coats my hips and stomach he dips his head and starts licking it up not once taking his eyes off me. Once he's finished that he then starts eating me out, he then stands up and pulls his boxers and jeans up. All 3 of them use the blue rope from my jumpsuit to tie my hands to the bedpost and then they just leave me. I still can't talk or scream and tears are still streaming down my face, I curl my legs up to try and cover up most of me but it doesn't work. I just lay there staring at the ceiling wishing I was back at home.