Its all gonna break

Its a week after they got back they go back to school on Monday and today is Saturday all 4 of them are spending it at the station. Maya stayed over.
Mia: Bye Carina, see you later.
Carina: By bambina, Bye bambino's, Bye James.
Mia: Maya if we don't go now your gonna be late!!
James: Still being the parent I see.
Mia: Yeah dont you know it.
After Theo has told them all there's bagels in the beanery.
Jack: Oh what,come on!!
Vic: Ha guess you don't get the first one.
Mia: Perks of everyone round here loving me i get first dibs.
Jack: I've just ran up all them stairs thinking I was gonna be the first one to get a bagel.
Mia: Better luck next time Uncle Jack.
Jack: So un fair.
Mia: I could have been really mean amd hid them from you.
Jack: Thats something you would do.
Mia: Yeah dont you forget it.
They then get a call, all the firefighter grab a bagel and head for the barn. A little while later they hear Travis shouting in the barn.
James: Is that Travis?
Mia: Yeah he's like this alot lately with the whole mayor thing.
James: Are we going to this thing later?
Mia: I'm hoping we can go with the team yeah.
Travis: Okay you two me and Eli are leaving, there is still a firefighter on the desk.
Mia: Okay hopefully see you later uncle Travis.
Travis: Yeah, I hope to see you there.
10 minutes later.
Kelly: Hey Mia right?
Mia: Yeah?
Kelly: I've got two women downstairs asking for you.
Mia: Okay? James come with me grab the slings.
James and Mia put the slings on before putting a baby each in the sling and going downstairs.
Dana: Hey uhm were going to do a protest at this "clinic" do you want to come.
Peggy: Carina and Dr Bailey will be there.
Dana: We're just trying to rally up some support.
Kelly: Hi sorry just sticking my nose in, I dont think this is a good idea.
Mia: Well we're doing it will you let the team know when they get back if we're not back first.
Kelly: Yep will do.
James: Also can leave the pram here?- we can great see you later.
Kelly: W-wow.
At the "clinic".
All: Hey, hey, ho, ho! fake doctors have got to go! Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go! Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go!
Miranda: Ha nice touch.
Carina: They protest us, we protest them. We gotta let the truth be known.
All: Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go!
Dana: Hey.
Carina: Hi.
Dana: We brought back up.
Carina: Bambina what are you-
Mia:- I dont wanna hear it no one should be treated like this no one.
All: Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go!
Ben: You guys are the best.
Peggy: Hey, its so good to see you!
All: Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go! Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go!
Miranda: Turn it up, Turn it up!
All: Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go! Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fake doctors have got to go!
A little bit later Mia, James, the twins and Carina head back to the station.
Mia: Okay im not saying that was fun but it really felt like we made a difference
Carina: I'm glad you were there.
Mia: Peggy and Dana are alright in small doses.
Carina: Bambina that's my friends.
Theo: Hey we're all heading to this thing of Travis' you coming?
Carina: We could take the twins in the car.
Maya: No need we already put the car seats in the engine, come on lets go.
James: Omg I get to ride in a fire truck?!
Mia: Didn't realise you were this excited about fire trucks.
James: Fire trucks meh but riding in a fire truck hell Yeah.
All: Laugh.
They all head to the debate and listen to all the candidates speeches including Travis'. To here these watch Station 19 S6 E13.
Cheers and applause from everyone as Travis finishes his speech.
Andy: Yay go Travis!!
Mia: Love you uncle Travis.!!
Theo: Great job Trav!!
After that back at the station.
Carina: Okay Bailey invited me to hers for dinner so ill see you two at home later? Or are you sleeping here tonight?
Mia: No were gonna go home soon probably pick up food on the way.
Carina: Ok I'll se you later. Bye everyone!!
By the time Carina comes back to speak to Maya, James, Mia and the twins have already gone home.
Once Carina gets home the twins are in bed and James and Mia are watching a movie.
Mia: Hey your home late.
Carina: Yeah I realised I wanted to go back and see Maya about something.
Mia: Waiy what?
Carina: We both agree we want this to work but we're starting off slow.
Mia: Okay how slow?
Carina: We are going on a date next week.
Mia: Ohhh exciting.
Carina: Anyway now that we're home how are you after today really?
Mia: I told you I'm fine.
Carina: I know but I dont believe you.
Mia: I just keep thinking back to my self and the twins. Yeah I was scared to tell Maya but I had you and 19 and Maya once she realised it wasn't my fault. Some of these women might not have that and they're going there because they think that's their only option and thats what they're getting. This whole process is scary enough they should be able to walk in there and do what they want without feeling worse than they already do. The fact is they've probably spent days if not weeks deciding what to do and its a hard choice to make. They shouldn't have to go through all that just to get what they want.
Carina: I agree and that why me and Bailey are doing everything we can to make sure women don't feel like that anymore, come here.