⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ

season six, episode twenty-two

alison from where she stood at the bar of derek's party that he was throwing in his wife's childhood home looked at where her ex girlfriend stood speaking to a nurse from work, jealousy spiking through alison even though she knew she had no right ...

alison from where she stood at the bar of derek's party that he was throwing in his wife's childhood home looked at where her ex girlfriend stood speaking to a nurse from work, jealousy spiking through alison even though she knew she had no right to be since they broke up, "stop fidgeting, smile,"

lexie said to alex who stood near to her also at the bar, "i hate ties, you're the one that's fidgeting," he remarked to lexie who sighed, "i'm wearing a thing that sucks in my fat,"

alison then looked at lexie, "you don't have any fat," she then stated to the resident who looked at her, "thank you dr—alison," lexie said as alison half smiled, "but i couldn't zip my dress on without it," lexie said to the women, "i have fat,"

"that's just your ass," alison tried to not at her friend's little sister's ass that was in fact fat, "and i like it fat,"

alison scrunched up her face, "ok, this conversation is getting weird, i'm gonna go and find adam," she went away before lexie could say anything to the orthopaedic surgeon, "alison, how about you just speak to her?" alex said speaking about alison's ex girlfriend, "i don't—"

she shook her head sipping on her made drink walking away from the two residents where she could still see arizona speaking to that damn nurse where mark and adam had come towards her, "you're staring again," they remarked as alison sipped her drink, "i am not,"

alison sighed, "you wanna go back—" alison looked to her friend giving mark a look, "she's a lesbian, man," adam then said to his older friend, "i'm not in the mood for your jokes right now, ok?"

she looked one last time to where her ex girlfriend stood who was now smiling at something the nurse said before she walked away from where they stood, exiting the childhood home.

____

alison stood with her resident for the day, little lexie grey as the orthopaedic surgeon turned her head slightly seeing where her ex girlfriend stood with teddy altman speaking about mark and reed adamson last night.

"little grey, let's go, we have a patient—" she said not paying attention turning around coming face to face with arizona, "hi," the orthopaedic surgeon looked at her ex girlfriend when arizona spoke to her, moving past arizona with lexie following after her.

the chief of orthopaedic surgery then went towards a curtain pulling it back seeing betty, her patient for the evening, where alison started to examine the elderly women, "yes, andrew, i said surgery, now—wait, wait,"

the women looked at alison, "would you explain to my son why he doesn't need to worry?" the women said to alison putting the phone near to the women's ear, "hello? hi," she said into the phone.

"um—" lexie looked back to her superior for the day, "your mom has some broken bones in her forearm, but we're gonna put some small metal plates in, and she'll be discharged tomorrow," she said into the women's phone, "ok, bye," she when the women moved her phone away from her ear.