⁷ˣ¹⁰. ᵃᵈʳⁱᶠᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ

season seven, episode ten

alison thomas laid in mark's bed after him and alison slept together with the plastics attending falling asleep as alison stayed awake, thinking about how long it took for mark to get her to climax, though every time mark gets her close to orgasmi...

alison thomas laid in mark's bed after him and alison slept together with the plastics attending falling asleep as alison stayed awake, thinking about how long it took for mark to get her to climax, though every time mark gets her close to orgasming, alison was always close to saying her ex girlfriend's name.

the way arizona's fingers used to curl inside of her hitting her g-spot repeatedly until she climaxed all over arizona's fingers, the pediatric surgeon knew her way around alison's body and was the only person to actually get the orthopaedic surgeon to come undone in an amount of minutes unlike some other people.

alison did try hard not to think about her ex girlfriend especially when she and mark were having sex that the two surgeons agreed they wouldn't tell anyone what went on between them, since it would never happen again.

the orthopaedic surgeon got out of mark's bed with a blanket going around her body, getting ahold of her clothes that she and mark had discarded on the way to the man's bedroom.

____

"hey," alex joined the orthopaedic and plastics surgeon on the stairs, "can either one of you use me today? i was supposed to be on stark, but he wants to work with someone else," he claimed to them, "ouch," alison said walking further down the stairs.

"guy's an ass,"

alison looked at the resident, "maybe heartlessness is a peds thing," she commented to the resident, "no offense, but your girlfriend leaving town really screwed me," alex stated as alison nods her head, "join the club—" she commented, "i'm happy for the chlidren of malawi—"

"no," alison then said, "you should be worried for them, right now she's making them fall in love with her, i'll uncleft your palate, i'll unherniate your hernia, i'm here for you, i'm yours," she said in her best arizona voice, "and then someplace better will coming along, peru or india, and suddenly she's all, i know i was helping you and i made you all kinds of promises—" alex started to say, "—but i gotta go," alison ended for alex who nods his head, where the resident then followed after his superior.

____

"look," alex looked at his superior, "they met with dr miller, three hours ago," the resident tells alison who nods her head, "give it time," she told him, "they're not gonna call 'cause they're idiots,"

"hey," she said when seeing alex go past her, "where are you going?" she asked stopping the resident, "going up to miller's office to tell him what idiots they are," he admitted, "no, they're gonna call,"

"okay, now you're just being stubborn," alex told the orthopaedic surgeon who gave him a look, "i am being stubborn, i'm stubbornly choosing to believe that sometimes people make sane decisions like having minimally invasive surgery when it's available," she said with a hand on her hip, "i am stubbornly choosing to believe that not all people are evil and bad and leave me in airports,"

she finished when her phone started to ring, "told ya," she said picking up her phone.

____

the head of orthopaedic surgeon looked at ron's wife, "dr miller can't fit ron in for three weeks, and we called our daughter in sarasota, and she said maybe we should wait, but ron wants it and i just want what ron wants," the wife explained, "so um, tell her ron, tell her we want this two o'clock slot,"

alison looked at the couple, "oh, i wish i could, but i'm already booked," she told them, "no, you're not," alex interrupted her, "i am," she said, "that fused knee,"

"right, the guy with the knee,"

alison takes out her phone, "let me see if i can switch some things around," she told them, "i'd really appreciate it," ron told the orthopaedic surgeon who still looked at her phone, "oh, what if i push that down to later?"

"no, you're getting that award tonight, you can't miss that," alex said as alison then looked to her resident for the day, "that's right, shoot,"

she looked to the patient, "ok, you know what, i'll do ron and i'll just be late for the dinner, i am so sick of those awards dinners anyways, it's like—" she then did mimicking hands, "thank you," the man thanked her.

____

the surgery went well, where alison approached alex who was at the nurse's station, "hey! there's my star resident," she said with a smile, "come on, we're drinking, i'm buying,"

"i can't," alex said as alison furrowed her eyebrows, "stark ended up hating the guy who assisted him today even more than he hates me," the resident told her, "anyway, there's a midgut volvulus and i'm gonna assist," alex said as alison looked at him, "you're going back to stark?"

alex looked at alison, "the guy's a douche, and hips are cool, you know—" alison looked at the resident, knowing that alex did like pediatric, "just go," she said to him, "sorry," he said as alison only half smiled at him walking away.

____

"mark?"

alison furrowed her eyebrows when hearing someone knocking onto her best friend's apartment door, "did you forget your keys?" she questioned, heading to the door, "okay, so picture this, i'm in africa, everything's great," alison's smile falters at the sight of arizona, "and the people are so nice, and the clinic is amazing and i'm doing work that actually feels important, like i can actually see that i'm making a difference, but i'm crying, like constantly,"

alison looked at arizona with no emotions in her eyes, "and then this guy that i work with at the clinic finally asks me what's wrong and i say that i miss my girlfriend," arizona told her, "like, i really miss her, so then he asks me if i want to go back, if they could replace me, and then i opened my mouth to say no, but what comes out weirdly instead is yes," she admitted to alison who stood there, "and so they did, and then i came back," arizona said with a tear falling down her face, "you look really pretty," arizona said looking at alison's short hair.

alison tilted her head looking at her ex girlfriend with a look on her face before she closes mark's apartment door right in arizona's face not say anything to her.