⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ

season seven, episode two

alison stood in the conference room where she sat opposite andrew perkins, "for me, i didn't feel a thing when i got shot, it's only when arizona helped me onto the wheelchair that i started to feel the pain," she admitted to the trauma counsellor...

alison stood in the conference room where she sat opposite andrew perkins, "for me, i didn't feel a thing when i got shot, it's only when arizona helped me onto the wheelchair that i started to feel the pain," she admitted to the trauma counsellor, "ok,"

she ran a hand through her brunette hair, "i know that arizona was scared," andrew shook his head, "dr thomas, i want to know how you felt, ok? not anyone else,"

the women nods her head, "i felt alone, i saw my mother's face," she said to the man, "for a split second, i saw her face, and then arizona's resident shook me awake, so i didn't see her anymore," she expressed to the trauma counsellor, "i just want to be cleared for surgery so i can help people," she stated, "i don't want—i don't want to only be paged for consults anymore," she expressed to andrew who nods his head when seeing that their time was up, "ok, let's uh—let's talk more about that tomorrow,"

"oh, come on. i'm the chief of orthopaedic surgery. i should already be cleared for surgery," she said to the counsellor, "alison, you went through something traumatic," he told the surgeon, "you have ptsd, i think everyone does, but you got shot, you just gonna have to give yourself a little more time until you can go back to doing surgeries,"

the thomas female stood up from the conference room chair, walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

____

her pager kept going off, "oh, god, all right, did a bus crash?" she said as her pager kept going off as her and arizona walked down the stairs, "look, i'm not saying that we should rip out the walls, i'm saying throw some paint up on them, you know, soften it up," the blonde suggested, "the walls are just frowny and dark,"

"i decorated that place." she admitted to arizona when they went to end of the staircase, "it's my frowny place," she stated, "it's the money i used that my mother had given to me," alison told arizona who looked back at her, "i meant modern and edgy."

alison chuckled at that, "if it's gonna be our place, i just need it to be a little more—smiley," the blonde said when she then showed off a smile, where alison looked at her girlfriend's cute smile, "oh, god! i—"

her pager kept going off, "frowny?" she then asked as arizona looked back at her, "edgy!" the blonde stated as alison smiled at her girlfriend putting her hands into her lab coat pockets and walked away.

____

"ok—" she started to say with the clipboards in hand, "mutliple burn victims, two with paralysis, three with vision loss, one blown eardrums and one dislocated hip," the orthopaedic surgeon stated to them, "house fire?"

"explosion?"

the resident questioned their superior, "act of god," alison said to them, "act of god?" miranda then questioned her work-wife, "yeah, lightning strike," the surgeon stated to them, "all that from one lightning strike?"