Out of the Blue

"Kneel, Lena, baby. Suck my cock." Kara watches as Lena's face flushes hard, her eyes glued to the silicone member sitting on her hips. As Lena genuflects in front of her, Kara bites her lip, feeling a fresh wave of arousal drip down her thighs. Licking her lips, Lena leans forward a bit before taking the tip of the plastic cock into her mouth. "Rao, Lena..." Kara can't exactly feel Lena's warm mouth engulfing the fake cock, but the simple action of having Lena in a compromising position turns her on tenfold. She pushes her hips forward, forcing Lena to take more of the strap-on in her mouth. A moan rumbles in Lena's throat, travelling through the plastic directly to Kara's clit.

"Kara," Lena gasps out. "Please..." Kara tucks a stray hair behind Lena's ear before cupping her chin. She leans down, their lips inches from each other.

"Please what, my darling? Use your words if you want something."

"Kara, please fuck me with your hard cock. I need you inside me, now," Lena groans out. Kara's fingers begin teasing Lena's stiff nipples, groping and caressing her breasts. "Please," Lena begs again. Kara brings Lena to her feet and then kisses her hard, forcing her tongue into her mouth, battling for dominance.

"I love hearing you beg," Kara whispers in Lena's ear, her fingers trailing lower. They find Lena's slit, absolutely dripping. "You're so wet for me..." Kara slides her fingers over Lena's entrance a few times, coating them before she finds her clit, starting to rub slow circles over the sensitive bud.

"Oh, fuck." Lena bucks against her hand, seeking any type of friction. "Kara, please fuck me," Lena pleads, her voice pitching higher. Without wasting another second, Kara slides two fingers inside Lena, causing her to moan softly. Lena bites her lip to block the other moans.

"I wanna hear you, Lena." Kara increases her pace and curls her fingers inside Lena to hit that sweet spot. Lena wraps her arms around Kara's neck, lifting her legs and locking them around her waist. The silicone cock rests against Lena's inner thigh as Kara's fingers pump faster. Slipping a nipple into her mouth, Kara sucks and rolls the bud hard with her tongue before doing the same to the other one.

"Holy shit, Kara," Lena moans.

I love you, Lena," Kara pants out. "I need you to come for me." Lena matches Kara's pace with her hips, rocking against her hand as she feels her orgasm approaching.

"I'm close, love. Please make me come."

"Come for me, Lena. Come on my fingers." Lena cries out, her nails digging into Kara's back as she succumbs to her pleasure. Kara guides them to the bed, her fingers still buried in Lena's clenching pussy. Slowly removing them, she sucks them clean and then rubs the tip of the strap-on between Lena's folds, making it slick. "Are you ready, Lena? Ready to take my cock?" Lena nods frantically, spreading her legs further apart.

"Yes! Kara, please fuck me." Kara pushes the fake cock slowly inside Lena, allowing her to adjust to the size and girth. At one point, Lena's face scrunches up and Kara stops. "No, no, keep going, Kara. It feels good," Lena assures her. "I love being filled by you." Those words alone spurred Kara to continue, her hips slowly working the dildo in and out of Lena. "Faster, Kara." Kara obliges, keeping her hips steady but increasing her pace. Lena wraps her legs around Kara's waist again, her hips attempting to match her pace. Kara tilts her face forward, capturing Lena's lips with hers.

"Let me take care of you, Lena," Kara whispers against her lips. Lena's hips relax as she throws her head back in pleasure. Kara takes the moment to attack her neck with her lips and teeth, nipping gently at her pulse point. "You're so beautiful, sweetheart," Kara murmurs, letting the imitation cock slip from inside Lena. Immediately, Lena's eyes snap open and she whimpers from the loss. "Move onto your hands and knees for me. I want to fuck you from behind." With Lena's ass in the air, Kara re-enters her from behind, thrusting into Lena with renewed vigour.