A Familiar Face

Kara wakes to the bright morning sun filtering through the window. Blinking against the harsh light, she stretches, her muscles groaning in protest.

"Good morning, Kara," Lena says softly. Kara rolls over to find Lena laying next to her, lazily running her fingers over Kara's skin. Kara smiles and bites her lip. Memories of last night run through her foggy morning brain.

"Morning, Lena," Kara murmurs, suddenly becoming shy. Lena leans forward brushing her lips against Kara's gently.

"Ms. Danvers... you can't possibly be shy this morning after our activities last night." Kara blushes. "Maybe..." Lena begins kissing her neck. "I need to remind you." Kara moans softly as Lena's lips trail lightly down her neck to her collarbone. Her lips suck on the sensitive skin there, sending shivers directly to her core. Kara pulls Lena's mouth back up to hers, sliding her tongue along Lena's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Instantly, Lena opens to her. Fresh peppermint infiltrates Kara's tastebuds as her tongue mingles with Lena's. Mouths still entwined, Kara easily pulls Lena on top of her, the covers falling away from her bare shoulders. The raven-haired woman breaks the kiss and Kara lets out a small whine.

"Not so shy now, are we?" Lena smirks, her hands tangling themselves in Kara's blonde waves. Kara sticks her tongue out at Lena playfully.

"I can't help it," Kara says, running her hands over Lena's waist to her hips, and over the fine curves of her ass. "You're so beautiful, Lena." A curtain of silky black hair falls over Kara's face as Lena once again captures her lips in a heated kiss. Once again, Lena breaks the kiss, moving slightly to begin a trail of wet kisses from Kara's neck to her collarbone, and down to the valley between her breasts. She untangles her fingers from the golden locks to run them over Kara's abs. Kara moans, the contact increasing her arousal. As Lena's fingers trace her skin, Kara pushes Lena's head towards her breasts, urging her to suck the hardened buds. However, instead of giving in to Kara's demands, Lena blows gently across them, making goosebumps across Kara's chest before shifting lower. She replaces her fingers with her mouth, leaving kisses along Kara's abs.

"Oh, Lena..." Kara moans. Lena hasn't even touched her clit yet, but she's aching for release. Kara shifts, trying to create fiction against her core. Lena glances up knowingly with a smirk on her face. She tsks, but continues her onslaught of kisses on Kara's stomach, moving tortuously slow toward her core. "Please," Kara begs quietly, struggling against the urge to push Lena's mouth on her clit. Lena gives in, swiping her tongue once over Kara's lips, catching the arousal that's collected there. Kara gasps in pleasure. Using her fingers, Lena spreads Kara's lips open before delving in, licking and sucking her clit. She diligently works the small bundle of nerves, keeping Kara on the edge. Typically, Kara throws her head back in pleasure, closing her eyes, and waiting for the pleasure to overcome her. But she can't seem to tear her eyes away from the raven-haired beauty eating her pussy like it's the best dessert she's tasted. Even after already doing this last night, it felt like a dream, having Lena's face between her legs.

"God, Kara. You taste so good... it turns me on so much." Lena's soft breath against her sensitive core sent shivers through her, almost making her miss the actual words that were spoken. Lena dips a finger inside Kara, the warm tunnel already tightening against the infiltration. Kara moans, attempting to hold off her orgasm for a bit longer to savor the moment. But the moment Lena's thumb brushes over her clit, she loses the fight against the pleasure, losing herself in it. During her orgasm, Kara watches as she squirts, the thin stream of liquid hitting Lena's face, dripping off her chin. She feels momentarily embarrassed when a look of surprise emerges on Lena's face.

"Wow, Kara," Lena says, licking her lips and wiping her face.

"I'm sorry, Lena." Kara throws her head back, covering her face. She feels the bed dip as Lena comes to lay beside her. Lena gently takes her hands from her face, holding them. Kara feels the slightest wetness on Lena's fingers.