Chapter 2: At the Skylanderville

(Oooookkk......so this Skylanderville that I draw at the ☝️ and sorry it's hard to find my ideas for this story so and sorry it took sooo long to update my story because I was drawing for (Y/N) and others though :( )

Keys:
(L/N) = your last name
(Y/F/F) = Your favourite food

Now......

No one's POV:

The sky is blue with a Sunday day in the ville, the leaves are falling by the winds, everyone is walking past by, Everything is great. A pelican mailman went to the house to deliver some mail and one box in his bag, He knocked on the door politely and waited to come out.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sleeping and dreaming about the adventure with my friends but something got interrupted by knocking at the door, I woke up slowly to the sound of the noise and got up, dressed up, brushing my hair, and opened the door and revealed the pelican mailman.

"Oh goodness me! Glad you brought more mail for me thank you kind sir" I say to him, smile and be a bit tired of slumber. He chuckled

"With pleasure ma'am, oh and I delivered the box for you from someone named Aristotle?" He says as he read the notes from the box by Axolotl

"Oh I know him since I was 19 back there" I say, He gives me a box and mails.

"That's good to hear about miss, but I should be going now there's a lot of people waiting for me to give them mails so see ya miss (Y/N)!" After that, he walked away to deliver their mail.

"See ya!" I yell at him before going inside my house, holding the box and mail. Close the door with one claw, putting them in the table. My stomach is growling.

"Oh jeez....I need to eat before I can open the box and mail" I say to myself as I went to my kitchen to cook something delicious...

"Ok......mmmmmm... What should I eat for breakfast?"

I was wondering what would I eat but something came out of my ideas

"Oh! I know! I should cook the (Y/F/F) my mom cooked for me when I was little" I say happy and started to frown

"But she passed away from the storm along with my dad" I say to myself as the tears coming out my eyes, but I wiped out of it and tried my best not to be crying.

"Ok ok let's just cook it and be normal today"

And then I begin to cook the (Y/F/F)

.............

After done cooking, and eating it, it's was delicious! So I grabbed the mail first to see what was inside,and turns out it was a letter from my grandma, Arizona.

"Oh my.... What good news for me grandma" I said myself in a happy way, as I begin to read the letter...

"Dear, (Y/N)

I know you'll ok there by yourself, doing your hard work with your neighbours, and I'm so proud,my grandchild grow up so fast like your mom, and I got gift for you, it's a special for you to wear and avoiding some evil entities coming from outside so I hope you like it my dear...

Sincerely, Your Grandma, Arizona...."

After reading the letter, I awe, she always sent me a special about........ shiny things...but I would like to keep it.. so I dig the mail and it appears there's something inside of it..

'come on, something good, something shiny, something beautiful' I thought while I grabbed the thing and pulled out, revealed the necklace with two golden flowers on each side and has a (F/C) Gem in the middle..

I gasped and look at it, smile.

"Oh goodness! It's so beautiful! thank you grandma!" I say exclaimed as I wear it and it fit for me, I look myself in the mirror, looking pretty..

"Wow I look.... beautiful if I wear necklace everytime" I say myself as I look at my gem it's a glowing (F/N)...

"Well if my Gem has a magic like Aristotle and my grandma, I wonder what powers I get" I thought, suddenly something crashed from outside,I ran, and looked to see what that was, but false alarm, it was the two beavers were cutting the trees down.

'oh I thought there's something going to happen, it's just a cutting tree' I sighed and went back to my house and ready to open the box from Aristotle.

"Ok Aristotle... Let's see what you got" as I opened the box and it reveals the Book and a Quill, the book has golden lines on the sidelines. I happily, and there's a letter from him and I started to read..

"Dear, (Y/N)

I hope you like writing something discovered the unknown sources stuff or dairy since you like go adventure, I hope you come back and meet me there!

Sincerely, Aristotle"

"Wow I can't believe it! I can write the book of unknown sources, that's so sweet! Thank you Aristotle!" I hugged the books and put in my bag.....

'wait if I could go there to meet him again, I could ask my neighbor for permission first' I think exactly ideas and look at the window and it's afternoon...

"Ok it's afternoon now, and I need to eat for a lunch and sleep till it's night time"

Tomorrow will meet him again....

(OOF- *fell in the ground*)