Chapter 10: Singing and Look out..

(It took hours to find my ideas about this story and (Y/N) is going to sing outside alone, while Billie, Oscar, and Aristotle went to get their food for breakfast/noon.....And as for Barnaby he could hear her voice and melt his hearts...)

After the Scrimshaw's performance....

Everyone left and other cats went back to their houses. Scrimshaw and Percy say goodbye to them as they leave. (Y/N) ask Blitzie and Bob to introduce to Billie, Oscar and Aristotle, get to know eachother before saying goodbye and went to separate ways...

Blitzie and Bob went to random distance while (Y/N) and her friends went to Billie's house to get some rest. Barnaby took a last look at the white bird, and blushing, look away...

Blitzie look at him with a smirk and smug on her face, snapped her paws to pay attention...

"Barnaby... earth to Barnaby... Are you in there? You've been looking at her for like 30 minutes ago.." she said as the puppet pop out the bushes as he poked the disguise' cheek..

"Yeah...you could snapped out of it now...we should go back to get some rest"

Barnaby shook his head as he looked at them with a wide smile and said..

"Oohoohoohoohoo! Of course indeed! You two need a rest, and thank you for the help of mine!" Barnaby reached Blitzie with his black wings to hug, but Fanto dodged immediately...

"Well ok... I'm going to tell my boss about you and (Y/N) earlier hehehe... See ya Boys!" As then she teleported.....

"Goodbye!" Fantoccio said to her before looking at Barnaby

"And I'm gonna go to my theatre, because my pet shark, Sharkspeare is worried about me, if you have any help about you and (Y/N), just tell me, and your friends ok bud?" Barnaby nodded, as the two of them went their way...

Next day....

The sun is shining above the sky, (Y/N) woke up, stretch her wings and claws before went to downstairs, Aristotle told her that they have to get food for breakfast/noon, she nodded as her friends went out....

At the Manor....

Barnaby's POV:

I was in my room, hooting happily about last night with me and (Y/N) at the Claw Bay, thanks to Dutch's assistant and the puppet for helping me to defend my identity. Oohoohoohoohoo... How wonderful! Maybe I should go and take a good look at sweet (Y/N) again, I could just......kiss at her beak and-

"Uh Barnaby?...... Is everything ok?" The voice of one of my friends, Barnaboo, come out of the wall and look at me with confused...

"Oohoohoohoohoo! I'm ok.. it's just that.... About amazing last night with me and (Y/N) at the Claw Bay" i said to him as Barnaboo nodded and said....

"Well that's very clever, Barnaby but I hope you and her will be enjoying together, so I have to go now see you then" as Barnaboo went to the wall to help others for another party that I've been planning on...

I sighed and pulled out the book full of pictures, I smiled and opened to see all the memories of me being alive and (Y/N) hug while laughing...

(So many pictures, I can't describe them, there are too many, that my brain could get hurt if I do it)

The orange tears came out of my eyes, as I wiped it and closed the book and said...

"Ok...time to meet her gorgeous eyes again!" hooting loudly as I flew out of my room and begin to sneak the big room full of Barnaboos are decorations for our party. As I tip toe try not to make a sound and I finally made the large purple doors..

I slowly close the door and went to the forest for best hiding spot, my eyes are glowing, even my gem too while I went towards her friend's house, I stopped by the voice..

I hid on the bushes and looked to see (Y/N) singing, holding a pink flower, my eyes wide open and my pupils shaped into a heart by her angelic voice...

(

Reminders..... (Y/N)'s voice Elsie Lovelock imagines that, and thanks to KyrahAnnikaAntonio's ideas and help)

After the song end, (Y/N) look at the pink flower that she's holding it, and said....

"Oh.....I wish I could see you, Barney...... I don't know where you at, but you're at somewhere else, you're such talented owl who like science and experiment, The silly, the handsome, and the genius on his face, I could just hug him long lasting forever more" she sighed dreamily, and Barnaby's reaction, he goosebumps, his blushing really hard to (Y/N) said to him, his heart beating faster, his entire body melt by the feeling towards him...

"Hey (Y/N) We're back!" Aristotle said as he, Billie, and Oscar holding a bag of foods..

"Oh hey guys! Glad you are back with the foods you are holding, I'm going to cook" she said, helping them to put the foods in the kitchen room..

"Sure I'll help you, (Y/N)" Aristotle said, Billie happily about (Y/N) made delicious food, even Oscar is happy too...

They went inside, Barnaby looked speechless and went back to his Manor, he flew fast, causing his friends to look at him in confusion and see what was going on...

Barnaby went to his room and used a pillow to cover his face and begin to scream and hooting. All the Barnaboos are peaking on the walls, still watching..

"Oohoohoohoohoo! She said about ME! That was Splendid! Oohoohoohoohoo!, she really is liking me too, I love her and miss her so much! Oohoohoohoohoo!" Barnaby said as he lay in bed with a sigh dreamily, look at the ceiling...

"I know you really miss me, (N/N) ~

"I'll be there for you~"

(Ok so this is the short story and shout-out to KyrahAnnikaAntonio thank you so much Annika :D)