Chapter 1: The Past

From the Past.....

No one's POV:

A young white female bird went to her closest friend's house holding a book filled with writing of magical discovery, math solutions, etc., She was going to give him and tell him that she's going to say goodbye and go back to Skylanderville which is her home.

She took a deep breath and knock the door politely, (Y/N) heard his voice..

"Just a minute!" He says, the sound of science chemical could be heard, (Y/N) stood there waiting for him to come out.
The door opened revealed the Great Horned Owl with glasses, his feathers got a bit messy by his work, He smile at her..

"Ah you here (Y/N) and you brought the book I was told you about" He says happily, (Y/N) nods and give it him.

"Yeah, I'm glad I found it from the Library thought, Barnaby, but are you excited about tomorrow?" She says to Barnaby, He nods excited and hooting....
(Hehe childish... :3)

"Well yes I am! I'm so excited to show everyone my experiments!" He says excitedly, hug the book close to him. (Y/N) chuckle to see her closest friend is happy

"Well.... would you come inside and have tea, (Y/N)?" he asked her to come.

"Oh! Um sure Barnaby, I would like to have a tea" she says and nod, Barnaby went in first then (Y/N) went in, they have a conversation about their experiences and drink their tea

.......

Today was his experiment to show everyone how amazing Great Horned Owl who was a Genius!

Everyone look amazed and (Y/N) look happy to see him doing his best, she could feel her face red, and she tried her best to be cool and watch his experiment.

After the show...

"Oh hoo hoo hoo! (Y/N)! Isn't Great! Everyone loves my experiments and some magic I was going to do! It was Wonderful! Oh hoo hoo!" He says excited and walked towards her, (Y/N) smile at him and then frown,look down.

"Hey what's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked her worried and placed his wing to her shoulder...

"Oh....um yeah, I'm fine Barnaby, it's just a-" she paused and started to tear up..

"Shhhh..... Don't cry just tell-" he was cut off by (Y/N) hug him tightly, sobbing..

"I'm so sorry Barnaby! I-i I'm going to back to Skylanderville for now!" She says exclaim, the tears were falling.

"WHAT?! You're leaving so soon?! Bu- but what about your closest friend?! Me?! I don't like been separated each other?!" He says, tears up and begged her to not leave him behind.....

"I'm so sorry Barnaby, I have to, because everyone in the Skylanderville needs me" she says, look at him into his eyes got tears, she smiled and wipe his tears away, hold his head gently to calm him down.

"It's ok... Barney, you'll be fine without me, you could always remember me back there like fun experiences" she says, smile at him, He sighs and smiles at her back,they holding their claws, they stare at each other for a minute when suddenly heard the horns coming from outside

They snapped each other and look away,
"Oh! Uh this is uh... Awkward.." she says and clears her throat, "I think my stuff is packed up there, I guess this is a goodbye then" she let go and was about to go outside but the soft claw held her wing.

"Wait" she look at him with suprise, "what is it Barnaby?"

"Before you go, I have something for you as a gift for........our sweet memories..." Barnaby says, he pulled the wooden box and opened revealed the two birds are circle around

" Barnaby says, he pulled the wooden box and opened revealed the two birds are circle around

And then it's started to play:

The sound from the music box is so beautiful and bring back memories.

(Y/N) gasp at her gift and, started to tears, the most beautiful thing that she could listen the melody, she place the music box, music stopped, and immediately hug Barnaby.

"Oh Barnaby! Thank you! I- I love it! It's so beautiful!" She says to him exclaimed, and looks at him with her Galaxy eyes to meet his golden eyes.

He chuckled "yeah you're welcome! It's beautiful......as you.." Barnaby smiled sweetly and his cheeks got pink so as (Y/N), she smiled, grabbed her lovely gift and kiss him in the cheek

"You'll be ok Barney, I hope we'll meet someday..."

She went out to go back to her home.....

Barnaby's POV:

I stood there, silent, touch my cheek with my claw, my face are red of what happened.

'Did.... did she kiss me....ON THE CHEEK!' I thought, shocked and I began to smile, sigh in lovely, my pupils shape into a heart, half-lidded.

'i think I fall for her' I thought, and grabbed the picture from his jacket.
The picture is shown is Barnaby and (Y/N) we're have a experiment with magic.

He sigh" I hope we'll meet again...

(N/N)~"

(Dang.......this is a lovely in sight huh? Welp I finish my first chapter so I'm going to make chapters,but I need some ideas on my head and artworks I was working on so thank you BBU fans bless you all!)