Chapter 3: Aristotle and The Goat..

(I keep working on it and recently got an artblock but my idea was still on my mind so I could remember it though and btw I'm in this in each of the chapters with my BBU Sona, the picture on above was from the Tumblr)

The next day.....

I woke up to the sound of winds and I got up to change my clothes and went to my kitchen to eat.....

After that, I collect my stuff like clothes,book,quill,ect, in my bag, brushing my hair, tied up into a ponytail, and look myself in the mirror...

"Ok... Let's do this! Time to meet him for now!" I say to myself as I grabbed my bag and went out, but before going outside I caught my eyes on the small frame it shows of me and Barnaby were holding a  viles and smiles at the camera...

"Oh.... Barney, I'll always remember you back there...... but now, I'm going to see you after I meet Aristotle again" I say, frown and put it on my bag, and head out.

........................

As I went far away from Skylanderville, which is 20 minutes ago, I came across the forest which peaceful than it looks, but suddenly I had a feel that my (F/C) Gem telling me that something or rather SOMEONE is watching me from dark distance......

??? POV:

Oh my! I love to explore every world I met, as long as my party hasn't started yet,I should keep wandering around, I hope everyone didn't notice me that I'm out of my manor because I'm too powerful! Oh Hoo Hoo Hoo! My ears flinch from the forest, it's seems Someone in there...Oh Hoo Hoo! I wonder who could that be?

As I went to the forest, I hid myself in the shadows from the trees and watched the scene with orange and yellow swirl eyes... It was a White female bird walking, looking around but something caught my eyes, she has a gem with (F/C) on her necklace!

It's seems glowing cause her to pay attention and then she looking around curiously say..

"Hello?"

I gasp and hide the shadow, close my eyes so she can see me

"Is there anyone here?"

That voice.... No it can't be right?! I know that voice from her but I can't remember her name though?! I must leave before she could notice me I'm right behind her, and then I go back to my manor... And forget about it....

(Y/N)'s POV:

Huh? That's weird......my gem tells me that someone is here, I shrugged and continued to fly to meet Aristotle....

So I'm out of the forest and look to see the tent.

"I think that must be him though" I say to myself and I flew towards the tent and called his name..

"Aristotle? It's me, (Y/N)! I came back to meet you again!" As I wait to him to come. The Axolotl came out with a indigo came and has a magenta pink gem on it..

"Well..... Glad you came to see me again, (Y/N), how's your home? Is everything ok there? Hmm?" He says as he walked towards me, smile, and shook my hand..

"Yeah everything is ok there...my neighbors and I work so hard to build a house, harvest some fruits and vegetables" I explained to him and opened a bag to give him apples, carrots, potatoes and more.

"Wow that's alot!" He suprise that I carried many of them,I say

"Yeah I hope you're hungry so I give this to you if you ran out of food from tent though" I chuckled as I closed my bag

"But um do you know what kind of power of this is, Ari?" I ask him and give my gem to him

"Hmm let's see..." he says as he studied it to find what powers of it, and then he got a hint what it was...