Chapter 14: Hang out

(ok ....*inhale* (Y/N) is gonna sing again on the part of this story so reminders.....her voice is Elsie Lovelock, enjoy:D)

(Y/N)'s POV:

After the battle of my grandma and Elaine at Claw Bay, we headed to Billie's House to eat our lunch, and I found this letter that has a purple bow on it, I flutter about the hand written and HANG OUT WITH HIM! I keep blushing but trying to keep cool, before anyone can notice me, I have to wear a nice dress, and it says that I should go to the large single looming purple tree next to the pond around 8:00pm, so I have to be ready....

Barnaby's POV:

"Ok buddy, you know the rules... Just pretend you're Bob, and try not to freak out in front of her" the puppet said as he gently brushed my suit while Blitzie finished brush the powder on my cheeks, and grabbed the perfume to spray on my suit, I cough by that perfume..

"Umm.... I don't know about this, you two, but ummm... what if she noticed me?" I said to them in worry, pointed at my swirl eyes, Blitzie grabbed the sunglasses and said...

"Nah.... don't worry about it, Barnaby, we got your back. Besides..... She's gonna ask you a question, not notice your eyes" as Dutch grabbed, grab a brown paper bag for Blitzie and pat her head and said, 'be careful lil darling' and she said 'i will', I smiled and think about these two are like Father and Daughter moment, but she's has parents from far away...

I look at the clock, it 7:12pm, I guess I'm ready to hang out with (N/N)...

Back to (Y/N)'s POV:

I'm so ready, and nervous, I look at the mirror, my dress looks beautiful...

(The fancy dress for her was this 👇)

My hair tied up into a bun and another fell down at my neck, I still wear my (F/C) gem though

My hair tied up into a bun and another fell down at my neck, I still wear my (F/C) gem though. I grabbed the perfume and looked at the letter that says 8:00pm, so I looked at the clock, it was 7: 15pm, so I'm ready for it. Before I could go out, I heard chuckled, I turned around to see my grandma stood there, crossed her wings, and put a smirk on her face...

"Where are you going and why are you wearing this, (N/N), hm?" She walked towards me, as I began sweating and said

"Oh h-hi grandma... I just...uhhh go to my friend's house to uhh.... sleepover...yeeeaaah..." I slightly stuttered and Arizona sighed and placed her old wing to my shoulder...

"Come on don't lie to your Grandma, sweetie, just tell me what you're up to?" Arizona said as I looked at her, sighed in defeat...

"I.....I got a letter , and he wants me to go out for Hanging out" I look away from her in embarrassment, as she chuckled more, and said

"Hanging out? you mean like...date with him?" This makes me blush and I covered my face as Arizona laughed, not loudly..

"No grandma..... It's not a date, it was hanging out with a friend, I swear"