Chapter 7: Love Letter.....

(ehhh I keep thinking about this chapter like finding the easy ways to complete it but it took me forever)

(Y/N)'s POV:

The sun is still in the sky, so bring and windy. I was in Billie's house, cooking food for our lunch, Billie grabbed two plates, 2 Spoons and forks, and an empty glass. While Oscar was sitting next to Billie, waiting for his meal..

"Ok guys, I hope you like my cooking, it was my mom's special" as I grabbed a big plate to place the food and put it on the table. We sitting and begin to eating...

"Mmm that's so good!......" Billie was amazed by taking a bite of a piece of fish, I chuckled and said..

"Hehehe....well it's my mom's special, you should eat more if you want, I'm kinda full"

As Billie nodded and continued to eat faster, Oscar finished his meal, and went to sleep, I sighed and sat on the couch, writing something on my book about experience with Scrimshaw and Percy from Claw Bay.

And then, the we heard the knock on the door, cause me and Billie except Oscar was sleeping pay attention, I got up and opened the door, revealed Aristotle.

"Oh hi Ari! What are you doing here today" as I said to him, and Billie still eating, turn around to see us with full food on her mouth, Aristotle smiled and said..

"Oh hello (Y/N)! I'm just here to see you, Billie and Oscar are alright, because your grandma is worried about you getting hurt, so that's why I came" as his hands place eachother,and look at me..

"Oh ok... Well you can come in, because it's really hot outside there" as I said politely, Aristotle nodded and went in, he saw Billie is still watching and eating..

"Well..hehehe, I see you are eating over there, is it good?" He said to her, as Billie swallowed it and said..

"Yup!... It's so good, (Y/N) did it for our lunch" Billie pointed at me, as I nodded..

"Yeah it was my mom's special, since I was little and grow up, after she died along with my dad" I said to him, warm smile..

"Wow that's sounds interesting, you could stay strong by your own, well...... At least we are here for you, so don't worry about it (Y/N)" as Aristotle pat my back, giving me a warm smile, and Billie finish her meal, went to hug us..

"Thank you guys, I will" I hugged them with my wings, while Oscar is snoring on his blanket..

Barnaby's POV:

As I was in Fanto's theatre, keep thinking about writing a love letter for (Y/N) but I have no idea what should I write, so I asked Fantoccio for a help, if he could do it...

"Well.........it easy for me to do your help, but sure" as he grabbed the empty paper, and he pulled out his feather with is a pen, and started writing..

"Ok.....I need details about her, have you ever known her from the past, Barnaby?, like an experience about you and her, and her favourites?" As Fantoccio look at me, waiting for my answer..

"Well.......mmmmm....i remember she and I are having fun experiences, like uhh, experiment, and hang out,(Y/N) is a kind bird with pure heart, she gives me a warm smile, like a baby, her voice is so beautiful like an angel when she sings, when she look at me in the eye, her eyes are galaxy that I keep looking at her forever, ohoohoo! Her hair is so fluffy I could hug her and never let her go.." as I said about her lovely, my pupils shape into a heart, blushing, and Fanto nodded, writing a letter...

"Ok"

"and her favourites.........................I- I don't remember her favourites" as I keep remembering (Y/N)'s favourites but failed, Fanto stopped and look at me..