Chapter 21: Special? (short chapter)

(omg sorry to hear that I haven't made a new chapter because I was doing an Artfight and it's fun until I get bored, so I have to continue if they art Attack on me on the website so I could just do a short chapter here)

After they have fun playing, and start having a party in Barnaby's manor, things have been working out.....

Next day.....

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up slowly, as I got up and looked around to see everything was okay, I changed my clothes into normal clothes as I went to his bedroom, when I slowly opened the door to see Barnaby wasn't here...

'huh? He woke up earlier than me' I thought and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, but nevermind for me because all Barnaby was cooking a delicious meal and drink for me..

I thanked them and asked them where Barnaby is, and they said he has something to do with a Special. 'Special'?

"What does that mean by that?" I said and took a bite of the pancake with blueberries...

"We don't want to tell you, Miss, it's a secret..." They whisper as they continue to do their chores..

Time skip to finish her Breakfast....

After I'm done eating, my (F/C) gem glowing, I rubbed it and the beam went out in the air, It's was Billie and Ari who are calling me with wearing a adventure clothes..

"Oh good morning, (Y/N)! We're sorry to disturb you but me and Billie are going to explore the cave full with colorful crystal" he said as Billie jump with happiness,

"YEAH!!! CRYSTALS!!" She jump and running around like a kid, which make me laugh..

"Alright... alright.. I'll go with guys" and then again... Billie shouting with more happiness as the beam went back to my gem, I grabbed my satchel putting my book n quil, brush, and others..

I tightened up my hair into a high ponytail, I left my bedroom and asked the barnaboos tell Barnaby about I have to go with my friends, they accept it before going out...

And one of the Barnaboos went and said..

"Okay guys....she went out, now time to decorate the backyard with some candles and flowers, Our host tell me about it"

"Alright...I mean it's not that hard to find a perfect spot for them, just put the flowers on the roof and walls and as for the candles we could put a stop slap on the small river"

"That's pretty good idea, now the table and chairs for them is going to be at the centre of it"

"Yes, and put some petals too"

As the barnaboos talking and begin to set up...

(I'm sorry 🥲)