Chapter 5: Billie's help and Escape The Manor (success)

(PFF- ok I think I drew them and it fits perfectly from the original meme image well anyways good luck!)

After the cyan wolf talked about her experiences, (Y/N) and Blitzie farewell to each other and went to separate ways...

Blitzie went to her house to get rest, a couple of minutes and ready to go to his fancy hotel....

While (Y/N), went back to Billie's house and ate the lunch with Billie and Oscar....

"Mmmm.... That's so delicious, Billie" (Y/N) as she ate the last one of potato. Billie chuckled and say.

"Hehe.... Glad you like it, it's pretty good" She said as she finish her food and put the plates on the dishes. Oscar finish his food already and sleep on the couch.

"So.... How was going out there (Y/N)? Did you wrote something, like mystery or something like that?" Billie says, she sit down on the couch next to Oscar, snoring softly.

"Umm......a little bit though, but I meet Fantoccio from the theatre out there, you know? The puppet guy?" (Y/N) said answer to her, but Billie knows Fantoccio.

"Oh him... Yeah.." Billie says, look at the white female bird. (Y/N) look at her back with curious and said.

"You know him?" she says to Billie,the purple goat nodded and begin to explain..

(I'm too lazy to write about Billie fight with Fantoccio in the game)

"Ouch..." The white female bird heard about the part that Fantoccio got crashed by statue head himself, and feel bad about him..

"Yup....I tried to take his gem but I immediately escaped from his theatre because it was gonna collapse" Billie says finish her explained, (Y/N) nodded and thinking about him earlier and says..

"But he looks kinda friendly when I enter his theatre, he said to me like watch his performance and say goodbye to him..." She says to Billie, as she look at the window, the sun is going down and look at the purple goat.

"Well...maybe because you're new here, everyone else is happy to see a newcomer" Billie says happily, and look at (Y/N)'s bag that has been opened..

"Hey (Y/N), what's inside your bag anyway?" She says to (Y/N) and points at her bag, (Y/N) smile and says..

"Well it's my stuff in it, I brought the brush, books, and others I get" she grabbed her bag, get her stuff from it and the last one is a picture frame of herself and her closest friend, her smile fade to see him from the past...

Billie notice and say, "(Y/N)? Are you ok?" She worried, and the white female bird look at Billie, and say.

"Yeah I'm ok.. it's just that... I miss him so much..." (Y/N) shows to her, and the purple goat look at him with a 'woah'..

"So you miss him huh? How's you and him back there?" She says to (Y/N), still looking at the picture frame...

"Well.......we were having fun time together, like experimenting together, discovering the magic, and lots of more" She says, as she remembers him and herself back there, and sigh..

"But now I'm here and I want to see him right now" (Y/N) say, look at Billie, still looking at the frame...

"Uhhh..... Billie? You there?" She snaps Billie out, cause the purple goat flinch a bit and quickly shook her head and say..

"Oh! Yeah... Sorry about that.... it's just I'm still thinking who was his name though" she says and apologized to (Y/N)

"It's ok though" (Y/N) says to her, pat her head. She looked at the frame and said.