Chapter 9: A New Friend?

(my mind is telling me that (Y/N)'s voice was Elsie Lovelock, you could imagine that if she sings to her friends, especially Barnaby though :D)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I went back to Billie's house, after Blitzie asked my favourites, I don't know what she's up to? But she was hiding something.....I wonder why exactly...

As I opened the door to see Billie was cleaning the floor with the broom, Oscar was playing chew toy, and Aristotle was reading the book, the axolotl saw me and said...

"Oh hey (Y/N)... How was your adventure?" Aristotle as he closed the book and put it on the table, Billie and Oscar stopped and looked at me..

"Oh, it was fine Ari, really....and I had a conversation with Blitzie back there at my spot" I said to him, holding my left wing, and Billie placed the broom back, as she sat next to Aristotle...

"Who's Blitzie, I haven't heard of or seen" she said in confusion, the axolotl looked at Billie and said..

"She was part of Dutch's assistant and spy, she could always explore around the world with her red crystal" He explained to Billie, she looks very concerned and nodded..

"Ok I see.... If she's friendly though, I hope to meet her someday" Billie smiles, Oscar wagging his tail happily, Me and Ari chuckled as he pat her head...

"Well....glad you could see her someday, Billie" as then we prepare for dinner, and I tell them that we could go to Scrimshaw's singing performance at the Claw Bay, they accept...

No one's POV:

It's night time, as the trio finished their dinner and preparing to go the Claw Bay to see Scrimshaw's singing performance...

At the far distance somewhere in the forest I think?. The three black figures, the one with Glowing Orange and yellow swirl eyes along with glowing orange gem, the second one with glowing yellow eyes, black pupils, and the third one with glowing red crystal. It was Barnaby, Fantoccio, and Blitzie were hiding the bushes, But Barnaby was different, he was changed into some sort of Raven, he wears dark brown scarf that covers with a brown-ish leather jacket, matching with hat on his head, and he was wearing a sunglasses that covers his orange and yellow swirl eyes...

(Barnaby can shape shifts into anything, so he changed into this one 👇)

(His eyes and his gem are glowing in the dark, but didn't glow onto a light)

"Ok you heard the plan, Buddy? You cannot say your name to her and don't talk about the deaths" Fantoccio said as he look at Barnaby, and Blitzie worried about their plan..

"Yeah just pretend something that she didn't know you, not like back at hotel.." Blitzie said as she think about earlier at the hotel..

Flashback....