Chapter 6: The Pirate Queen and the conversation from hotel

(ok I rewrote this chapter and a different part of it and sorry about what happened about the mistake I wrote it 😭 and (Y/N) is going to meet the cats from the Claw bay)

Billie's POV:

The sun is slowly up at the Goatshire village, i woke up, stretched up my arms and legs, and went down stairs, only to see (Y/N) was looking at the window..

"Hey (Y/N)? You up already? Is there........ something wrong?"as I walked towards her, sit next to her..

"Oh it's..... nothing Billie, it's just.....you know? What happened earlier?" She sighed, still looking at outside, thinking and worried....

"Oh... You mean like... We been chased by the crazy black owl back there? Yeah.... But what's up?" I said, look at (Y/N)..

"There's something on my mind that keeps telling me about that black owl, Billie, he looks similar to my closest friend, and....and-" she tried to find her sentences, but I hug or pat her back and said....

"Shhh....calm down (Y/N), just calm down"

She breathed in and out, and look at Billie.

"But what if he is Billie, like his voice looks like my closest friend, and the picture of him and his daughter" (Y/N) said, look at me, almost like she freaked out a bit..

"I think you missed understanding (Y/N), I mean.... I think you been hallucinations about him, he out there somewhere" I said to her, calmly pat her back...

"I guess you're right, Billie, maybe Barnaby was out there somewhere,I wish I could see him again" (Y/N) as she looked at me with a warm smile, I smiled at her back..

"Well... I checked the leftovers on your kitchen and it ran out, except the apples that I brought it here" she pointed at the kitchen, only a apples on the table..

"Dang......I think I forgot to get more foods for our breakfast, sorry (Y/N)..." I apologize to her, and she chuckled..

"It's ok Billie, maybe I should go to get the foods for us"

"Ok... Oh wait..." I went to the kitchen to see a barrel that has note pin it, I get it and give to (Y/N)

"Here (Y/N), I think you needed this,I wrote the list on the note" she grabbed a note and look at it,

Note the food list:

1x fish
2x carrots
1x cabbage
1x whole bread

"Looks easy to get them, but sure" She accepted, as she grabbed her satchel bag, tied up into a ponytail and put a flower pin on her hair, before went out...

"And be careful out there (Y/N), there would be rude people out there to hurt you" I said to her in worried...

"I will, Billie, I'll be back" (Y/N) wave at me and went out, as I waved at her back...

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Ok...... Get a leftovers for us and go..." I say to myself as I start to flap my wings to lifting off on the ground and get the leftovers....

About 30 second....

As I got 2 carrots,1 cabbage and 1 whole bread, and the last one was the fish, while I was keep searching for fish that could buy but it wasn't here in the Goatshire village.... Mmm

Maybe I should take a look at the map, I went to look at the map and memories the path but completely forgot...

"Oh darn.... How am I supposed to go the Claw bay, that's a lot of paths to go there?mmmmm...?"as I thinking about go to one of path leads to the Claw Bay, my (F/C) Gem glowing, and it begins glowing beam at the map, it's like scanning..