Chapter 20: Show the Future...

(She's going to show the two birds in their future)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I begin to move with Barney in his manor, thanks to my grandma for helping me to grab my stuff, Billie hugs me tight, and looks at me with a worried

"I'll be fine, Billie, he won't hurt me, but I'll visit you sometimes" I hug her back and look at Aristotle.

"Good luck staying with him, (Y/N)" he said as Oscar lick me on the cheek, I laughed about his acting..

"Oh, Oscar that tickles, and yeah sure Ari, I will" I grabbed my satchel and went to the portal, I looked at them last, and said goodbye before holding his talon to lean me closer to him, the portal closed...

"Oohoohoohoohoo! Well that's was wholesome moment of you and your friends, (N/N)" He spinning his face, as I chuckled, kiss him on the cheek..

"It is, Barney, it is" we walked into the hallway, many pictures of himself and his Ghost friends are having a party...

"So since I moved here with you, maybe we should celebrate about our reunion, that'll be great" The Ghost owl makes a cute owl noise about I said..

"Hoohoo!! That was a great idea, (N/N)! We should do it right now!, my Barnaboos are already set up on the ball room, so all the left is to dress up" he hooting as he flew to the guest room next to his, all of my stuff are inside, and now it's time for the party!

A few minutes later.....

It's 7:05pm on the clock, I wear the same dress from the Hangout with Bob- I mean Barney, brushing my hair, makeup, flower pin, and now I'm ready..

I went downstairs and headed to the ballroom that has two brown maroon, I heard talking from behind the door, so I opened to see all his friends did a great job, they set up a foods, drinks, desserts, and more!..

I approach Barney who was talking to his friends, and he saw me, wide smile on his face...

"Oohoohoohoohoo!! Just in time you came here, (N/N)!! The party is ready for you and I, And I'm glad that I been seen you when we were younger" He walked towards me as he hold my wing with his talon and lead me to the center..

"I know Barney, I'm just glad you been seen me a couple of years and then remembered, but now you found me again" I laughed as Barnaby hooting, he grabbed the glass and a fork to cling the noise to pay attention to his friends..

"Everyone! I gather here today with a special Day of my afterlife, a special who moves here with me, with kindness, and lovely dear to cheer me.." as soon as he place them to the table and grabbed me on the shoulder to let all the barnaboos see me, I looked at them with a nervous smile..

"Uhh hi everyone?"

"Everyone this is (Y/N), she's my closest friend when we were younger before we becoming a lovely couple" He purring as he cuddles me on the head, all the barnaboos awe in cuteness, as we begin the party...

Next day.....

The party is over.... All the barnaboos cleaning fast inside the ball room, Barnaby sleeping on the ceiling of his bedroom, cover his face with his wings like a bat, And to my room, I sleep peacefully until the door knock from outside of his manor...

I slowly got up and went to two big doors, reveal my grandma who was smiling on her face..

"Oh, good morning grandma, what are you doing here today?" I let her in as barnaboos saw my grandma and began to make tea and bread for us