Chapter 17: Second Chance and WHAT?!

(they.... THEY?!- I can't tell)

Blitzie's POV:

Me and Laizel sat on the bench next to the lamppost in the afternoon, laughed and laughed, the purple fox nodded, and continued about the chatting..

But got stopped by crashed inside the hotel, we ran inside to see my dad was on the top of the balcony in front the lobby, holding a basketball, Dutch trying his best to chase him, others are stood up , speechless, and my mom rub her temper to calm herself down...

"Eehehehe.... Yup my dad, he..uhh.... You know he doing it, right?"

My mom annoyed and then she snapped her finger paw...

(Time skip for those two big boy wolves stop fighting and then got scolded by Darlene)

"Alright you two... You need to BEHAVE and be polite, so you can't get any trouble when I'm here, Got it?" Darlene hold her hips with her paws, like a big mother. I couldn't help but snickers about them, but feel bad for them..

"Yes, Honey..."

"Yes, Mrs. Darlene..."

The farmer and The Hotel Owner said to her, then Darlene smile and nodded..

"Ok, now give each other a hug like a friend"

They obeyed as they hug, I could heard them saying is 'I'm going to beat you, Dutch' and 'Not until I'm going beat you first Romeo' then let go and brush themselves from the hug..

"Good, now Romie, let's go over there, and talk to Fanto and Barnaby, ok?"
His wife grabbed his arm and went to them, Romeo blushing, looking embarrassed about the lovely nickname.

"Honey.. don't call me that, Infront of them..."

Me and Laizel chuckled and followed them, they began to discuss and planning about two love birds..

"Ok so Barnaby and (Y/N) are so close to get them a chance to kiss...and Darlene, you do you have a plan for them?" The puppet said as Darlene tap her chin with her index finger paw, thinking.

"Mmm.....I do have a plan... I remember when Romeo and I started to date at the beach, our friends has a perfect plan for us, and it's so romantic..." She sighed dreamly about her past, I went to my mom and poke her robe to pay attention..

"Really?"

"Yes sweetie, we got a date and get married and a baby has arrived is you" my mom pick me up and give me a kiss on the cheeks and forehead. Fantoccio, Barnaby, and Laizel look at us with a 'AAWWWW' that think I'm a baby..

"Mom... please not Infront of them" I said, cover my face blushing in embarrassment, Darlene chuckled as she put me down...

All of us begin, and Barnaby raised his talon in the air and said..

"Wait... We need a musicans to make a romantic song for us, that'll be good" the agreement of Barnaby's words, Romeo went to us and said...

"I can do it for ya, because an good ol' musican, always a good fashion way, isn't right, Hun?" He smirk at my mom and she's giggling about his words. She kissed his cheek and I look away in disgust...

"Oh....you~" giving me a shiver down my spine and I started to shout at them...

"Mom! Dad!" My parents look at me, and begin to laugh.

"Haha... We're sorry sweetie, now everyone, let's begin!" Darlene snapped her finger paws to teleport us to the beach..

At Billie's House