Chapter 11: Meet Blitzie's best friends and Dutch

(ok so I keep thinking about (Y/N) meet my best friends (that you didn't know them) so I'll upload the next page of my besties)

(Y/N)'s POV:

We went to the kitchen after I sang along about Barnaby,Ari and I are cooking for our breakfast, Billie prepares to put the plates on the table along with Spoons, forks and cups..

"Glad you guys came back quickly, I hope you're not getting in trouble" I said as Billie chuckled nervously, looking away and said..

"Yeah about that..."

"Ehhh it's a long story, you don't wanna know" Aristotle said as he used the pot holder to grab a bowl, I poured the soup and the Ari placed it on the table gently..

As we began to eat, and I thought about earlier I was singing along about Barnaby, I know my gem is telling me something but I don't know what was it then, it keeps glowing brighter as sun but what?...

2 minutes later.....

As we were done eating, I washed the plates,spoons,forks and cups. Billie wiped the table, Aristotle swiped on the floor with a broom and Oscar was sleeping on the couch....

After that, I grabbed the book and quill and said..

"I have to go outside guys, I just need to white something" as Aristotle nodded and Billie hugged her pet...

"Ok be careful (Y/N)"

I nodded and went out, the sun is still shining and hot, as I grabbed my hat from my bag and put it on my head, as I flew around, the air was refreshing and a bit of warmth, look around to see everyone walking around the village, but I saw Blitzie was walking along with 5 girls...

As I flew down to them, Blitzie saw me and waved at me..

"Oh hey (Y/N)! Great to see you again huh?" Blitzie said as she put a bit of a smug/smirk on her face about yesterday...

"Yeah it's great to see you Blitzie!" I nodded and one of the 5 girls spoke..

"Oh hey Blitz? who is that?"

We looked at them, and Blitzie said...

"Oh uh... ok so you girls don't know her and she doesn't know you all as well, sooo...... (Y/N) meet my best friends!" Blitzie began to introduce

"This is Laizel, the one with purple fox with golden earrings and bracelet" she pointed at the purple fox, Laizel as she waved at me and said..

"Hi!"

"This is Amber Violet, the one with many colorful crystals on her accessories, her axe on her back and her love interests, Raymond the bot" she pointed at brown ferret, Amber, as she nodded and said....

"Well hello there miss!"

"That's Kiowl"Blitzie point at light gray cat with yellow eyes, her hair black with purple stripes on it..

"It's really nice to meet you,miss" her accent was Russian Accent...

"That's Anda" she pointed at the light brown rabbit, wearing a black tank top

"Hello!"

"And...... that's Fiamond over there, the one who is eating nuts" the last one she pointed at the female raccoon wearing a dark blue jacket, eating and swallowing..

"Sup..."

I waved at them and said..

"Hi hi hi hi and hi.... I'm (Y/N), I'm from Skylanderville, it's really nice to meet you all" as Blitzie and I smiles, as her best friends gasp and begin to ask me questions like 'what is Skylanderville?', 'are you a peacock or a swan?' and more questions which make Blitzie snickers loudly, and stop them...