Chapter 13: Her Rival and another letter?

(I feel Grandma will face the Pirate Queen herself in the arena)

After a while, Barnaby went to his manor after he said goodbye to Arizona, he thinks that she could help him by keeping a secret from (Y/N). Arizona, on the other hand, smiled and went inside the house as the trio made dinner for them..

'hehehe... Mr. Barnaby does have madly in love with my granddaughter, but at least I won't tell her even everyone......I hope he will be my son-in-law someday....' Arizona though as she chuckled herself about it. Then (Y/N) call her to come and eat before going to sleep

The next day.....

the sun is rising, everyone is woken up by the sunny light as they make breakfast before going out to anywhere, Arizona doesn't know about any places she's go, except the Claw Bay, when she was young...

"Ok where are we going to go first then?" Aristotle said as he waited for their answers...

"Oh oh! How about the park that has a soft grassy field and a bench next to the tree!" Billie says as they all chucked, (Y/N) pat her head and said. 

"Well alright Billie, let's go to the park then"

"Yay!" And ther she goes, running like a children to the park, as Arizona laugh along with Aristotle..

"Haha...oh dear... It sure was fun she had am I right, Ari?" Arizona snuggled his arm, Aristotle nodded and all of them were following Billie...

Out of nowhere, the ship near the Claw Bay, inside was Elaine sitting on her chair, Infront of her desk was a treasure chest with a full of golden coins, and accessories, her crews fighting over the telescope, as one of them caught it and take a look to see the 5 figures, it was Axolotl, goat, fox, and two sweacock, but gasp to see the old sweacock lady was leading the way to the park along with them..

They hissing at her, as Elaine notice them and said..

"Hmm? What are you all see something?" She went to see what's going on and one of her crews said...

"It's her, captain, it's her!" They pointed at the distance, as they give her a telescope and look...

Elaine gasp to see her rival, Arizona, her paws shakes in slightly fear and anger..

"No! It can't be!" She went to her desk and hid her treasure, on her big chest but stop to see her gem, after a couple of seconds, she nodded in understanding and hope before putting her treasure on it. She grabbed her mighty sword, and whistle to her crews

All of them go out from their ship, and prepare for a fight with One of The Powerful Wizards in History herself....

Arizona, her granddaughter, and her friends, left the park and went to somewhere else....

"Woohoo! That's was fun!" Billie says as she punch in the air with both claws, Arizona chuckled and said...

"Hehe it's was fun indeed, dear"

"Yeah-" (Y/N) got cut off by something grab (F/C) gem with white and orange paw, she gasping as all of them look at cat, raspberry at them and run to the Claw Bay..... again.....

"Oh that cat...." Arizona said as Billie  and Oscar managed to run after the cat, along with (Y/N) flew to get them, Arizona and Ari catch up with them......

At the Claw Bay.....

Billie stopped and panting, looked around to see if the cat went, She perked up to hear a voice coming from the distance, it sounds like... Percy..

"Hey! Give it back her Gem, you little-" the cut off by the sounds of crash barriers...

"Ack!"

"Percy!" Billie screamed at the chubby orange cat, as Oscar went to Percy first and (Y/N) landed on the ground next to her as they went to help Percy....