The story

TW: R*pe, SH, sexual assault

The trial is quickly approaching, Charlie having absolutely no clue what to do in that room, that room decides everything… all he knows is he wants Nick there.
Nick and Charlie Texting
❁    ❁    ❁
C "Can u come to the trial wt me? I rlly want u there"
N "Of course!"
"B4 the trail tho can u tell me the story of what happened I know the main stuff just I don't want to hear the heavy detail of what he did to you in front of him Id end up killing him" 
C "It's a pretty long story"
"Can u vid call?
N "👍🫶"
❁    ❁    ❁
Charlie sitting there, waiting for Nick to call, 
N "Sorry! I just had to get to my room, Hi baby!"
C "Hi"
Charlie's voice shaky, sounding like he might cry; he set this phone on his desk, flashing a fake smile.
N “I know this is a sensitive subject, I have as much time as you need to tell me, you don’t even have to if you don’t want to”
C “I know, I want you to know”
❁    ❁    ❁
C “So after rugby I- wait no, full story… It was before winter break when we got together if you want to call it that… I was the boy he kissed every so often, but he never called me sweet names… didn’t like other people seeing us talk, but when it was just us he was so… nice. But after winter break I saw him making out with a girl at the school gates… and I told him… I didn’t want to meet up anymore…”
Nick sits there listening to every word, not smiling but not frowning, just listening.
C “So when we were changing that day he messaged me saying ‘Charlie Im sorry, plz meet me at the library’ so I went… and then we argued… then he pushed me against the wall… and kissed me, I kept telling him to stop… but he kept going”
Tears streamed down his face, his hands fidgeting, not looking at the phone, not wanting to see what Nick’s reaction was.
C “first he made me touch him… then he touched me… then he raped me…”
N “Char~ Baby~”
C “I- then he threw 5 pounds at me, and walked away just leaving me there… like I was trash… then I cleaned up… then I walked home and I took some… yeah… you know what I did…”
N “I know…”
C "Now you know everything”
Charlie wipes the tears from his eyes noticing tears on nick’s face too,
N “I- I want to hug you so bad right now…”
Charlie smiles through the tears, 
C “I want to hug you too~ I wish you could come over!”
N “I could sneak over in a bit?~ I know your mom just doesn't want anything to happen to you again~”
C “You would do that for me?~”
N “I’ve thought about murdering people for you…”
C “Nick! Don’t do that! Wink wink! But actually don’t do it!”
N “I won't!”
Charlie laughs and wishes he could kiss him, 
N “I’ll come over tonight”