Get over here

(that night)
❁    ❁    ❁
Texting
C "get your bubble butt over here RIGHT NOW"
N "Bubble butt?!?!?"
C "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE"
N "Im on the bus!!!"
C "Hurry up plz I need kisses right now"
N "So should I come in through ur window?"
C "yes"
❁    ❁    ❁
Charlie's damp hair; a towel around his waist, a few faded cuts visible but not as bad as it was a week ago, hearing a tapping on his window quickly running to open it.
C "Nicky!"
N "Hey Char~ damn~"
C "Shut up!"
N "your hot though"
Nick climbs inside wrapping his hands around Charlie's waist, holding him in a sweet embrace kissing him, waiting at least a minute just staring into his eyes in between the kisses.
N "I love you~"
C "I love you more,"
Nick kisses him again and again, running a thumb against Charlie's chin.
N "can you believe we have been together for 10 months?~"
Charlie smiles and kisses Nick again
C "I know~ I think your perfect for me~ You know how to be slow with me, And I'm still sorry that I can't to further without crying and have a mental breakdown"
N "Hey~ don't say sorry!"
C "But I am! I know your ready and I don't want to make you wait, If ben didn't do it I would be all over you~"
N "You called me over to cuddle you I think you're already all over me but I love it~"
C "I- I will be ready at some point Nick~ I just don't know when that will be~"
Nick lifts up Charlie so he is above him, Nick looking up into his eyes; Charlie's legs dangling down.
N "I know~ I like how we are right now though~ when I protect you and care for you,"
Charlie kisses his neck, his arms wrapping around Nick's shoulders
C "I you will always be my protector~ I- I think we can do something tonight~ If you want..."
N "If you're ready with that~ I only want to do things if you're ready...."
C "I really enjoyed giving you the blow job the other day..."
N "I- I enjoyed that too... I-if you want too~ I won't stop you..."
Charlie pushes him down onto his bed, falling on to him kissing him all over his chest; the water droplets from his hair falling onto his forehead.
N "C- can I take your towel off?~"
C "slow down buckaroo I gotta lock the door still"
Charlie gets up locking the door walking back; his hands resting on the top of the towels, ready to take off,
C "You want it off?~"
Nick nods slowly, charlie smiling as the pulls it off.