𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ﮩـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨

ﮩـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨

𝐈'𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍
𝐈'𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍
𝐈'𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋
 𝐆𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

ﮩـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Jimin cursed under his breath. This wasn't what he was expecting when he brought Taehyung out for a date⏤ god, Taehyung must be going out of his head in worry. Jimin looked at his surroundings. It was a small house. When Jaesoo dragged him, Jimin had thought he would take him to a cell or something, but here he was⏤ in a small house, that looked really decent.

He slowly looked up at Jaesoo who moved to him with a cup of coffee and placed it in front of Jimin before going to sit on the chair across Jimin. The younger male threw a glare at Jaesoo, "Why the hell am I here, Jaesoo?" The elder just stared back at Jimin with a small smirk dancing on his lips, "Do you love my brother?"

Excuse me?

"What?" Jimin asked. Did he seriously bring him here to ask that question? Instead of answering, Jaesoo leaned forward, "What will you do for Taehyung?" He asked, obviously dodging Jimin's question. "What will I do for Taehyung?!" he roared, the question echoing in the small room. Every muscle in his body tensed, the rickety chair groaning under his sudden surge of anger. "I'll tell you what I'll do! I'll spend every waking moment bringing down the real monster who pinned his crimes on your brother, the one who shattered his life and took his mother away!"

Jaesoo sighed and rubbed his temples, "This is going to be harder than I thought." He sighed before looking up at Jimin, "I asked you one question, detective. How far will you go to save Taehyung?" He asked him again. "And please stop shouting. My eardrums are dying. I just want to have a civil conversation with you. Answer my questions, hear me out and I'll take you back to my brother. You won't be harmed and neither will my brother. It's as simple as that."

"Anything⏤ I will do anything for him," Jimin answered. Jaesoo smirked at that, "Good, that's exactly what I need." He answered and Jimin blinked, ". . . what?" he asked, "What are you playing at, Kim Jaesoo? You set a bomb in Taehyung's house, try to kill us all and then warn us to escape but you laid there, welcoming your death until Taehyung had to drag you out. And when I start to think. . . when we all start to think there is maybe something good to you, you kidnap me. What the hell are you doing?"