𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂...

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃
𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃
𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘
𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Taehyung twirled his drink as he moved to the balcony, his eyes moving to the mansion. Taehyung never minded being alone considering the fact he was indeed an independent person. This was his dream after all. But, there were days where he actually hated being alone in this big mansion, when the silence gnawed at him every single second. But, it was still okay.

For Taehyung, being alone wasn't always a curse. 

This was a lot better than living in the same mansion as his father. Taehyung sighed at the bitter memories that ran on his mind, not in the mood to reminisce it. Just then, he saw a commotion outside the gates. Taehyung scrunched his face and leaned forward to get a clear look. Surprise coated his features when his eyes fell on the distant figure of Jimin in an argument with Taehyung's security guards yet again, eliciting a chuckle from Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't help but smirk as he observed the scene unfolding outside his gates. Jimin seemed to have a knack for getting into disagreements with his security guards, and Taehyung found it amusing how persistent the detective could be. He leaned against the balcony railing, his chuckle echoing softly in the evening air.

Despite the tension between them, there was a strange sense of camaraderie that had developed between Taehyung and Jimin over time. They were like two sides of the same coin, constantly at odds yet undeniably drawn to each other in some inexplicable way.

Just then, an idea struck him. With a smirk playing on his lips, Taehyung retrieved his phone from his pocket and dialed the number of one of his security guards. He waited patiently as the call connected. "Hey, it's me," Taehyung said smoothly, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. "I want you to let Detective Park through. He's a friend. Oh, and make sure to give him a hard time about it, will you?"

Taehyung quickly gulped his drink and spun on his feet and walked out of his balcony and descended down the stairs before making his way to the gates, piqued to see what's going on outisde. He made sure Jimin didn't know of his presence as he silently stood behind Jimin, folding his arms as Jimin continued arguing with the guards to let him in. The security guards eyes widened when they spotted Taehyung behind Jimin. Taehyung kept his index finger on his lips, gesturing them to be quiet.