𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"Did you guys find anything?"

Namjoon questioned and Jimin and Taehyung exchanged glance, a question mark hanging in their face, unsure whether they can let everyone know about project chimera yet. Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook sat around them, looking at Taehyung with suspicion. The air hung heavy with unspoken questions. Namjoon's inquiry echoed in the tense silence. 

"We found something," Jimin finally said, his voice carefully neutral. "But it's. . . complicated." Seokjin scoffed, leaning forward. "Everything with you two is complicated these days, isn't it?" His gaze flickered between them, suspicion simmering beneath the surface. Taehyung straightened, a mask of defiance settling on his features. "We're just being cautious," he countered, his voice clipped. "This isn't some playground adventure, hyung. We're dealing with powerful people and dangerous secrets."

Yoongi spoke up. "Alright, enough posturing. Let's hear what you found. We can decide how to proceed after that." Jimin took a deep breath. "We found evidence of a project," he began, his voice low. "Project Chimera." A collective gasp filled the room. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, while Hoseok's jaw clenched tight. Even the ever-stoic Namjoon seemed taken aback.

"Project Chimera?" Seokjin repeated, his voice laced with disbelief. "The government program they supposedly shut down years ago?" Jimin nodded grimly. "It seems it wasn't entirely shut down. We found documents, research logs. . . evidence that the experiments continued underground."

A heavy silence descended upon the group. The weight of the revelation settled like a lead weight in their stomachs. Project Chimera had been a dark stain on their past, a program that experimented on unwilling subjects, twisting them into living weapons. It was a secret they all thought they'd buried.

"There is something I haven't told you guys," Taehyung started and everyone looked at Taehyung. Jimin swallowed and looked at Taehyung. Was Taehyung about to tell everyone that he and Jimin had been a subject too? 

"My father's company was responsible for the Project Chimera." Taehyung revealed and everyone froze on their spots. "It's still going on, taken over by Kim Jaesoo, after he took over my father's company. I knew all along." The air crackled with a tension so thick it felt like it could solidify. Accusatory stares burned into Taehyung, his revelation hanging heavy in the suffocating silence.

Seokjin, his face pale with a mixture of horror and betrayal, was the first to break. "Your father?" he spat, his voice laced with venom. "All this time, you knew what they were doing, and you said nothing? Don't you realize what they were doing?" Yoongi chimed in, his usual stoicism replaced by a cold fury. "How could you, Taehyung? We trusted you."