𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖,
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Jimin hated this.

The fear of losing Taehyung⏤ Jimin totally hated that. Jimin had lost almost everyone in his life. His father, his once happy family, his childhood, his sanity, himself⏤ literally everything. It made Jimin feel like he was a curse in everyone's life. That somehow he brings death to everyone close to him causing him to isolate himself from this world. He had no one and nothing to lose and somehow that part always felt relieving for him.

But, now, staring at Kim Jaesoo pointing a gun toward Taehyung⏤ Jimin's heart twisted painfully. It enraged him. It wanted Jimin to burn him down. It was weird because that's all he is been wanting for the past few days. He wants to burn everything and everyone, who had hurt Taehyung, down and he knew he would have no regrets. It felt absurd, this sudden possessiveness, considering the years of simmering resentment towards Taehyung himself. Yet, for the first time, Jimin felt the urge to burn the world down, not out of self-destruction, but to protect the one person who, against all odds, had dared to offer him a sliver of hope.

He wouldn't mind burning it all down⏤ the world, himself, Jaesoo⏤ as long as Taehyung remained unscathed. 

The sight of Kim Jaesoo's gun trained on Taehyung ignited a firestorm within Jimin. How dare he? This man, who had caused so much pain, now threatened the only light that had pierced through Jimin's years of suffocating darkness. Taehyung. The only one who dared to care when Jimin pushed everyone else away. The silent guardian, always a step behind, shielding him from unseen dangers. The catalyst who, after years of emotional numbness, had stirred something fragile yet precious within Jimin's soul. The man who went to unthinkable lengths, defying logic and self-preservation, just to keep Jimin safe.

Jimin, however, wouldn't let it go that far. The self-loathing that had plagued him for years seemed to dissipate, replaced by a fierce protectiveness he hadn't known he possessed. He wouldn't lose Taehyung, not to Jaesoo's twisted vengeance. Not after everything they'd been through, not after the fragile hope Taehyung had ignited within him.

No. Losing Taehyung wasn't an option. Not even a fleeting thought.

In a heartbeat, Jimin lunged. He didn't think, he reacted, fueled by a primal urge to shield Taehyung from harm. He slammed into Jaesoo with the force of a hurricane, sending them both crashing to the ground in a tangle of limbs. The gun clattered across the floor, skidding several feet away. A primal snarl ripped from Jimin's throat, years of pent-up rage and despair fueling his every move. He rained down punches on Jaesoo, each blow fueled by a desperate need to protect the one person who had dared to offer him a sliver of light.