𝐒𝐈𝐗

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅, 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄,
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.
𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄
𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Jimin found it completely ridiculous. 

Never once did he think he would find himself in this situation⏤ in the run with not just anyone, but Kim Taehyung, the nortorious criminal out there, who he had been trying to put behind bars all these years. But, here he was on the run with the very same person. Damn, the rumours. Jimin was so furious that if he ever catches the person behind this, he would never show mercy on that person, for that person put his job at jeopardy.

"Detective Park, wait⏤" Taehyung breathed out in a rush as Jimin continued to drag him through different alleys. He forced Jimin to stop and Jimin looked at him in a hurry, "What, Taehyung? We don't have a fucking time to waste. Make it fast!" Taehyung held Jimin's gaze, his expression serious despite the urgency of their situation. "Listen, I know you're angry, and you have every right to be," he began, his voice steady despite the chaos around them. "But right now, we need to focus on getting out of here alive. We can't afford to let our emotions cloud our judgment."

Jimin's jaw tensed, his frustration evident in the furrow of his brow. "And how do you suggest we do that, Taehyung?" he demanded, his voice tinged with impatience. "We're being hunted by the police, for god's sake. They won't stop until they catch us." Taehyung's lips quirked into a wry smile, his eyes flickering with a hint of mischief. "Ah, but that's where you're wrong, Detective Park," he replied cryptically. "You see, I happen to know a few tricks up my sleeve that might just give us the upper hand."

Jimin's skepticism was palpable, but beneath the surface, a flicker of curiosity danced in his eyes. "And what kind of tricks would those be?" he asked, his tone laced with skepticism. Taehyung's grin widened, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "You'll just have to trust me, Detective Park," he said, his voice dripping with confidence. "After all, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I trusted that you know what you were doing, Taehyung. Do I need to remind you that's why we are in this situation in the first place?" Jimin seethed in anger and Taehyung closed his eyes and the way his jaws ticked, it was obvious Taehyung was trying to keep his calm. After a solid minute, Taehyung opened his eyes, "Detective Park, I will allow you to blame me for whatever, but this⏤ this is not my fault. I warned you not to breathe a word. It was you who ruined it."