𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

—————————————𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

—————————————
𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐎
𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄.
—————————————

A lone tear slipped from Jimin's eyes. This was crazy as hell⏤ feeling for someone who he had declared as enemy once upon a time. Yet, here he was. Doing the only thing Jimin never imagined himself doing. He had asked Taehyung not to leave him. He had pleaded him not to disappear and Taehyung had promised, without hesitation. Jimin didn't wanted to feel anything for the man standing in front of him. 

But this man⏤ This completely impossible man.

"You just can't," Jimin breathed out, "You just can't leave me dangling, especially not after promising me a lifetime of fireworks." Jimin had let out reminding Taehyung of his confession a few days back, reminding of Taehyung how he had promised Jimin that he'd pursue him. Taehyung just let out a chuckle, "Could I not?" Taehyung teased, "I thought someone said they don't feel anything for me."

Jimin's frustration flared, a spark igniting in his usually soft eyes. "Don't play dumb, Taehyung!" he snapped. "You know exactly what you're doing. You come in here, all playful and teasing, like it's some kind of game. But this? This isn't a game!" His voice cracked a little, vulnerability peeking through the anger. "You turned my world upside down," he continued, his breath catching. "One minute you're the infuriating jerk I swore I'd never fall for, the next you're confessing feelings that make my heart skip a beat. You promise me forever, then act like you can just walk away without a care."

Jimin wasn't known for losing his temper, but Taehyung was pushing all the right buttons. He stalked closer, heat radiating from his normally angelic face. "Do you have any idea how confusing this is? You make it impossible for me to hate you, Taehyung. You make it impossible for me to walk away."

Taehyung stood his ground, the playful glint in his eyes fading to a smoldering intensity that mirrored Jimin's own. He reached out, a single finger tracing the outline of Jimin's jaw, sending shivers down the smaller man's spine. "Maybe that's the point, Jimin," Taehyung murmured, his voice a low rumble. "Maybe I want you to be so confused you can't think straight. Maybe I want you to be so tangled up in me that you can't imagine life without this chaos."

His words hung heavy in the air, thick with unspoken desire. Jimin felt his own hand rise, his fingers tingling as they brushed against Taehyung's. The playful teasing was gone, replaced by a raw, primal hunger that simmered between them. The air crackled with a tension so thick it felt almost tangible. Taehyung, his gaze locked on Jimin's tear-filled eyes, slowly closed the distance between them. He cupped Jimin's face, his touch sending a jolt through the smaller man.