𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎
𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Taehyung stepped out of the shower, as he rubbed his damped air with his towel which was drapped around his shoulder. A black tshirt hung heavily on his body, paired with grey sweat pant. He pulled the towel and hanged it in the chair headrest, letting it dry as he flopped into his armchair next to the window. The plush armchair swallowed Taehyung whole as he sank into it, a stark contrast to the cold, unforgiving tile of the shower moments before. Despite the warmth radiating from his body, a chill lingered within him. It wasn't just the dampness clinging to his hair or the cool night air seeping through the window. It was the weight of the revelations that had unfolded earlier at the restaurant.

He glanced at the worn leather journal resting on the coffee table in front of him. A sigh pushed past his lips as he slowly grabbed his mother's journal. He reluctantly, opened the journal, his eyes falling on a familiar handwriting⏤ his mother handwriting. 

Taehyung,

I guess if you got to read this, then I'm probably not there with you right now⏤

Taehyung stopped reading and closed his eyes tightly. A tremor ran through Taehyung as he reread the first line. He squeezed his eyes shut, willing the sting of tears back. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to open them again and continue reading.

I guess if you're reading this, then I'm probably not there with you right now⏤ not physically, at least. But know this, my love for you will always be with you, a constant presence in your heart, guiding you through the darkness. There are a lot of things you should know, Taehyung. Things I couldn't tell you because you were so young to understand anything. There is something I've kept hidden from you. 

Before I met your father, I was in love with a guy. We were young, naive and we hoped for a future together, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I was forced into a marriage with your father for a sake of business deal. It was hard but I had to separate path with the man I truly loved. What hurt the most was the man was too mature for me. He didn't hate me. Didn't lash out at me. He just understood. He walked away, hoping to make things easier for me. 

But, I couldn't really let go of him at all. I secretly kept tabs on him. I don't know why, but I guess it's probably because of guilt, I guess? But you have no idea how happy I was to know that he had moved on. With someone who loved him. I was happy to know he was in safer hands, he would be happy. We didn't get a happy ending, yes, but I was glad he was happy somewhere out there in world.