Part 9 - Mum?

Y/n POV

"Hiccup please just slow down for a moment, you don't even know where to go!"
"Y/n, I thought to of all people would understand, Drago literally killed your Mother. I can't just sit back and watch while my island is going to war!"
I can't lie when he said this it hurt
"Wow that's a low blow Hiccup." I sighed
"Y/n please, I'm sorry i didn't mean for it to come out like that I'm so sorry-"
Before he could finish his sentence I flew off into the clouds. I kept my promise to Stoick and watched him from above but I didn't want to be with him in that moment.
If he comes into the clouds I'll just go towards the sea I guess.
——
Hiccups POV:

I felt bad for what I said, I really did have no right to involve her mother when all Y/n was trying to do was help me
I flew above the clouds to see if she was there but I couldn't see her anywhere
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed before lying back flat on Toothless and just thinking of what I was going to do next.
Toothless let out a worried coo,
" Don't worry bud it's alright. I won't let anything happen to you and they will come back." I said but it was more to convince myself to be honest.
Toothless let out a glow growl as I felt someone come beside me. I began to sit up
"Y/n you're back!" It wasn't Y/n though, it was this other person standing on a large stormcutter with a staff. The person was wearing armour so I had no clue who it was. I literally jumped in shock.
Suddenly they drifted to below the clouds
"Okay, no sudden moves," I said to Toothless who was on edge.
All of a sudden I heard a roar and the Person and stormcutter flew right in-front of me!
Toothless was flapping his wings about wildly while the stormcutter flew in front of us, the person never once took their eyes off me they just pointed their staff and kept flying round us in circles before stoping and facing us, the stormcutter flapping its wings again.
"Come on bud, hold on, hold on!" I said to Toothless. He was struggling since this dragon was much larger than him.
Out of nowhere another dragon lifted me off toothless and I saw him start falling towards the icy sea
"Toothless!" I screamed as I saw him continue to fall before breaking through the ice and hitting the water.
"You left my dragon back there, he can't fly on his own. He'll drown!" I screamed at the person but they didn't even look back and just kept flying forward. I couldn't help panic but surely if this person was a 'friend' to dragons they wouldn't leave Toothless? Oh no was this Drago? I internally cursed myself for being so stupid.
We came through an ice arc and I was the most amazing thing ever. It was like a large structure made out of ice and had big ice spikes all over it. It looked like it had came from a dragon.

We landed inside the maze of ice and the dragon that held me in its grasp dropped me in the middle of other dragons
"Hey, we have to head back for my dragon!" I shouted to whoever this masked person was
The dragons around me started snarling so I knew I had to show I wasn't a threat. I lit up my inferno and started moving it around me in a hypnotising way before changing it to zippleback gas and making a circle around me, I then lit the circle and went to put my palm on one of the dragons noses.
The person jumped down from where they were hiding and came over to me
"Who are you? The dragon thief? Drago Bludvist?" I said confused
"Do you even understand what I'm saying?"
With that they started waving their staff about and hit it on the ground.
A dragon came flying over holding toothless and dropped him in front of me
"Toothless! It's okay, it's okay" I exclaimed running over and hugging his head
"It's good to see you bud. You really had me worried there," I said in a hushed tone as he licked my face. This time I didn't even complain I was just so relieved.
The person shook her staff and all the dragons around us started lighting their mouths up to give us a bit of light.
Toothless growled protectively in front of me as the person crawled over to us in an animalistic way. The masked person put their hand infront of him and he just passed out and flopped over while she ran her palm along him. I just stood in shock and worry as she made her was over trying to put her hand on my face
"Uhhhhhhhh" was all I could say.
Suddenly she gasped and took a step back. I could tell she was shocked even through her mask.
"Hiccup?" She questioned
"Uhhhh" I said again
"Could it be? After all these years? How is it possible?" She said taking off her mask. Now I was even more confused
"Uhh... should I...should I know you?" I stuttered out
This made her look upset and I felt bad not knowing what I had done wrong
"No you were only a babe... but a mother never forgets" she sighed.
All I could do was gasp. My mother was alive?

——-
A/N
Hiccups met valka yas!
If you're confused to where Y/n is throughout this all will be reviled in the next chapter 😉