Epiloge + a/n ( sequel? )

Y/N pov:

It's  been 2 years since the war with Drago and everything is perfect!
Hiccup is now chief since Stoick wanted to retire and me and Hiccup take on all the chiefly challenges together! He is my best friend and more importantly my soul mate.
My father also lives on Berk now but I don't live with him, me and hiccup live in his childhood home while Stoick and Valka have a small hut at the other end of the village. They aren't around much since they like to explore a lot.
The gang all does their own thing now but we meet up for weekly flights and update each other on life.
I've became so much closer to Astrid and I would say she's the person I'm closest to, ofher than Hiccup of course, he's my number one.
As for Amethyst me and her go out exploring everyday and Hiccup and Toothless join when they can. We have found so many new islands and dragon species and it just keeps getting better and better!
Toothless and Amethyst are like me and Hiccup in dragon form and it honestly is so funny to see the way they act together.
Sometimes I am left wondering what would happen if I didn't land on The Edge that day but I am so glad I did. My life is complete.

———
A/N
So that's the end of this story but I could make a sequel if people wanted. Only thing is it most likely wouldn't be about httyd 3 and if it was it wouldn't be the exact same story line I would 100% change the ending.
I have an idea for another reader x Hiccup story so I might just start that instead.
Thank you to everyone who has made it this far 😊