Prologue 1

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

Why is it so cold here?

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

That voice.... Why is it familiar?

"Catch her before she falls in!"

Why did it feel like she was falling?

"Tenshi!!!"

Something hurts.... But what is it?

"TENSHI!"

Her chest area hurts, and it's spreading all throughout her body slowly.

It hurts to breathe....

"Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor...

my proud, beautiful flower of evil.

You are truly the fairest one of all."

Who's voice is that?

"O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat....

Reveal unto me the visage I seek...."

The sound of a carriage being pulled by horses was something that she didn't find familiar at all.

"You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth.....

If your heart bids it, take the hand of the reflected in the mirror."

A mirror soon appeared before her, green flames seeming to come from deep within it before they slowly disperse into nothingness. A hand appeared and waiting for her to hold it. Her mind goes black for a second before she takes hold of it without a doubt.

"Fear not the power of darkness.

Now- demonstrate your power.

To me. To them. To yourself.

The hour grows long, and time is scarce.

Keep steady your grip, no matter what may come..."

⁠:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

The sound of someone trying to pry open a door is what had awakened her from the deep slumber that she was in. Her eyes were trying to adjust to the darkness in which she was surrounded.

"What's that noise?" She said in a soft tone as she started to feel around her, soon coming to the conclusion that she was in a tight space with wood surrounding her from both sides and in front of her. It almost felt like if she was in a coffin because of the shape, it was assembled....