Prolouge 6

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

"Chizue.... Is this plan of yours really gonna work?" Grim tugs on the girl's hand." I'm sca - I mean, I'm a little.... uh, hungry." Chizue looks down at him, smiling gently at the little monster.

"Don't worry! I think this could really work!" the female said, patting his head before looking forward.

"It really could. Let's go, Chizue!" Deuce says, taking the first step towards the mine's entrance but didn't go in. Chizue could only take a deep breath as she looked down at him, who saw her nod.

"H-hey, monster! I'm, uh.... I-I'm over here!" Grim exclaims as he tries to stutter as much.

Everyone waited for the monster to reveal itself as they heard its loud footsteps from within the mine get closer and closer. "Grrraaawrrr! BEGOOOONE!" The glass head monster growls at them, finally getting out of the mine. It started to charge towards the group.

"He's comin' our way! Chizue!" Grim warns the girl who took one step back and got into position.

"That's far enough!" The girl yells back as she sees the distance between the monster and the mine's entrance.

"Grrurgh? Thieeef thiiis waaaay toooo.... Neeevvva giiive stooones! Neeeva!!" It growls out and punches the ground near the group, causing them all to separate.

"Eep! If it lands one of those punches, we're toast!" Grim yelps, dodging another of the monster's hit and watched how all the others did the same when the creature went after them.

"Let's lure him as far from the cave as we can." Chizue tells them, jumping back from the hit that was nailed at her.

"Begooone! BEGOOONE!" It growls at them.

They all continued to dodge all the hits that were sent to them by stepping back of jumping back, causing the glass haed monster to follow after them and slowly leave the entrance of the cave.

"We got him a good distance away from the mine!" Grim said to Chizue, who he was now standing next to after avoiding another hit. The pink hair girl nodded her head and looked towards the two magic wielding boys.

"We're counting on you!" She utters to them, causing their attention to go towards her and receiving a nod in return.

"You bet. I got this!" Ace said back, giving her a thumbs up before turning his attention towards their opponent and taking out his magic pen. He then points the pen towards the monster." One extra-large gust of wind, comin' up!" The wind around them started to gather and focus on a point that made it visible with some leaves and branches following the currents.

"With a side of Grim's blazin' - hot fire! MYAAAH!" Grim summons his own flames and aims it towards the monster. The gust of wind causes the flames to be larger and to it a more powerful attack.