The Rose-red Tyrant 7

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

Chizue pats Deuce's on his back as he rests his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath as he glares at the once white rose bushes that are now painted blood red. Ace, Grim, and Shiro were at another part of the maze, finishing up as many roses as they could while Chizue stayed back to help Deuce, much to the displeasure of Ace. 

"Well, this is going better than before." Deuce pants, standing up straight as he takes the handkerchief that the pink hair girl offered him. He wipes the sweat off his brow before he hands it back to her, thanking the girl for the gesture. 

"Looking good!" Cater pipes in, walking into the section of the maze. The duplicates also walked in after him, all of them carrying a bucket of red paint and a used paintbrush. He took his phone out to take a picture only to see the time on the screen." Ooh, it's almost time! Okay, all you sexy body doubles, that's a wrap!" 

"Aye-aye! Cay-cay!" All of them said at the same time, putting the tools on the ground before saluting. They all blew kisses at the girl before they disappeared in a poof. Before Chizue had time to process, Cater took hold of the girl's wrist.

"Let's go! Let's go! We don't wanna be late!" The third year tells her, hurrying off. 

"H-hey! Wait for me!" Deuce exclaims as he races off towards them. 

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

Chizue stares at the display in front of her with awe in her quartz pink eyes. Everything was so wonderful and a bit bizarre, but in a good way. Both Deuce and her were waiting for the other three to show up after Cater went to go look for them.  Her attention was soon caught by the sound of trumpets, making her turn her gaze in that direction and see six boys with trumpets facing each other. A boy with a spade mark on his left eye cleared his throat.

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!" He announces as he steps to the side and presents both said boy and Trey walking to the entrance. The dark green hair male was walking a bit behind Riddle, wearing the uniform of their dorms. 

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!" The students of Heartslabyul cheered out. 

Riddle red hair was a neat as always, not a single hair out of its place. A small crow was neatly placed on top of his red locks, making his statues as the Drom Head more noticeable. He was also wearing red eyeshadow, making his blue-grey eyes stand out even more than before. Riddle wore a long white coat dress with yellow buttons, yellow trim, and a red underlining with a card-suit pattern. The coat dress is folded on the front in a curtain-type manner, making it resemble a dress in some way. The lapels of his coat are asymmetrical colors of black and red, and the red cuffs of his sleeves are folded back to reveal long, black gloves that seem to be made out of leather Chizue could also see that underneath his coat is a white dress shirt with a frilled collar and a red and black cross bowtie around his neck. A golden crown shaped pin is placed where the end of the tie intersects. The white pants that he wore matched with his coat, with red and yellow stripe on the outer seams. Over the pants are black, over-the-knee boots, with a gold, heart-shaped design on the boot collars, modeled over the Queen of Hearts. The boots have gold soles with high-heels and a red heart over the toe cap and heel.