Prologue 4

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

"Myah?!" Grim lets out, not expecting what Ace has said to him.

"Pft.... Ahahahaha! I can't holt it back anymore! Hahahaha!" Ace started to laughed out loud, gaining some of the attention of the students that was walking by. He was hunching over as he clutched his stomach with both his arms." Come on, you're the ones that turned orientation into a fiasco, right?" Grim and Chizue glared at him as he pointed at the girl and then at the little monster." The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony."

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim tells him, still glaring as Chizue only kept quiet, but all the boys walking by them stayed away from her as they felt anger radiate from her. Either Ace didn't notice or simply didn't care.

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Haha! SO lame!" Ace kept on trying to rile them up, mainly the little monster.

"What did you just call me?!" The fire eared cat growls out, catching Chizue's attention.

"Grim, calm down. You don't want to get us in trouble." The pink hair female says as she looks down at the tanuki, who ignores her.

" And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not one of them!" The ginger points out, a smug smile painted on his lips as he says this." Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Hahaha!"

Chizue immediately narrowed her eyes as she heard Grim growl out once more, this time paying attention as he saw some smoke come out of his mouth, noting that he may breathe fire once more. Kneeling down to Grim's height, she holds her hands in a way to calm him down.

"Okay, let's all just -" She tries to say, only to be interrupted.

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man, am I glad I did. It's been a blast!" Ace utters, a large grin on his face." Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking trash, bye!" He turns on his heel to start walking away from the pair but is stopped.

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walking away from me! It's too late for that!" Grim exclaims as he soon spits a ball of fire on the ground next to Ace's feet, shocking the boy and girl and the students nearby.

"Whoa!" Ace, let's out, turning back to look at the little tanuki.

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim grins, see how his words seemed to offend the ginger hair student.

"Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" Ace threatens, talking a pen with a jeweled pen out of the front pocket of his blazer.